State of PvP

So after my short term of meta investigations I figured out around what the meta is turning.

there are actually 5 things which can be viable, sort of.

+be hierophant stack ES & immortal call, get 40k EHP(use some skills and stuff to kill opponent, it doesn't really matter what you are going to use, lightning strike/flameblast... pick your poison)

+spend 6000 ex on mirroring 7 mod synthesis jewels and make a bow build. make sure that your build is ES based. Mirror all those OP synthesis ES items too. invest 8000ex worth of exalts in your pvp build in total. Invest no passive points on defense though, this is build making 101. Your 2000ex worth of mirrored ES items will take care of that. Just slam all the points on dps dps dps dps dps. Don't get too excited though, a tank build can bully you by outregening all the damage you deal with just activating a mana flask.

+turtle like there is no tomorrow behind walls, deal 500k Y damage with mines. Make sure your skill can hit from offscreen. Get immunities from your gg shield(curse), from your belt and so on. spend like 2000ex.

+stack some armor & utilize molten shell, make sure to get get divine flesh too. play some caster. There are few skills out there which can be viable, pick one. You gotta micro 3 times better to be able to deal with average builds and hope for a win. Good luck.

+be as swift as a mentally challenged turtle. be tank. use indigon. drink mana potions, regen 6k life per second. because why not.

So all in all, gear is carrying players in this meta again. Whoever spends most exalts on gear wins. I'm excited already to play some pvp.

Wow. excitement.

But hey, 2v2 or 3v3's are fun. CTF is fun, totally. Let's help pvp community to grow.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 7, 2019, 4:46:17 AM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2020, 4:27:38 PM
Mines/traps are too strong and cheap in leagues , i hope they fix that ''auto-target'' of Purifying flame ( PF damage is okay ) , scorching ray still cancer like always
i'm waiting to hear how this is all our fault, somehow.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
GGG balance team made miracles with synthesis league.
Killed STD pvp.

League is different tho, you can be top 10 with a pop skelly build or some 10 ex tabula trappers. The catch tho is that 90% of your kills are level 60 players entering 1 vs 1 by mistake hahaha.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 6, 2019, 5:30:45 PM
I blame synthesis only honestly. And I'm really not interested in league pvp.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 6, 2019, 7:55:42 PM
well, it is an ARPG PvP after all, Gear should carry you, that is the whole point. If someone starts killing everyone with a tabula, something is seriously wrong.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
I'll adapt to this to meta too. From my own point of view, This isn't something to worry about(I have to flip items for like 2 months though) Even an entry level viable build requires 400ex items to just function. That's where the problem is.

double immunity belts, onslaught & mvoespeed booots, energy shield recharge delay & energy shield implicits on rings etc etc. without these, builds can't even compete. The entry requirement to even kill your opponents is too high right now
a 40ex build was able to punish every micromanagement mistake of a well min-maxed build back in the days. this isn't the case right now.

Now it's not only harder for newbs to cope up with new meta. It's straight up impossible.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 6, 2019, 8:52:52 PM
well there are really strong life builds right now if you come back to play. i dont use any other synthesis items for my own pvp - other than onslaught boots.
Its rock paper scissors now. The wander days are over when you can just blast and kill.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Dec 6, 2019, 10:57:46 PM
i want to go back to Mulla days. The days where i can switch from EA to melee at last second before finishing my opponent off.

Those were the days.
Rup you were always so ez I could legit kill you as 100% melee. EA was only because as melee you couldn't get near shit in this game without getting aoe overlapped by some kid with down syndrome who thought he was bad ass.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info