3.8.2d Patch Notes

"
Have 30gb free on the disk, steam tells me cant update because of disk full, now its 72kb free, are you guys in drugs?

That's because Steam wants twice the size of the GGPK for the patch. :-(

Did anyone mention Steam patching on ExileCon?
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
"
wexe wrote:
I just had a 22 MB update in Steam and it just took 4 min. Dont know what you guys doin wrong.

Same here. So far the steam client has been good to me with updates since Betrayal.
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
any news on your fix from your memory leak since blight started?

would be amazing to read some positive news.

It's worse now, after this patch I am going from 2.5 GB normal memory usage to about 9.45 GB just before it freezes. I'm having to restart the client from scratch every 10-30 minutes because it leaks, and leaks, and leaks...

Win7 Pro x64
i7 920 @3.16 GHz, 16 GB RAM, installed on 512GB ssd (x64)

No other apps running, next largest process running is discord at a paltry 177 MB memory used.

were you playing recently? because the first week that blight was live it was already leaking, quit after I finished my challenges the next week and havent return since.. but if you were playing recently I guess I should expect this bug to exist for the entire 3.9 lifecycle.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Still client crash offten when instance changes or even on loggin, on other times it's work ok at last 2-3 hours before start acttting up again.
Similar situation here.
Built this computer specifically for this and FF14....and I deleted FF14 6 months ago to focus on PoE.

Some nights, everything runs smoothly. Might get kicked once or twice.
Other nights, I can't get across a map without getting frozen up and disconnected 5 or 6 times...

It's really frustrating, and it's not anything on my end of things.
Hoping PoE 2 brings the long awaited Optimization League.
Don't hold your breath.
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
any news on your fix from your memory leak since blight started?

would be amazing to read some positive news.

It's worse now, after this patch I am going from 2.5 GB normal memory usage to about 9.45 GB just before it freezes. I'm having to restart the client from scratch every 10-30 minutes because it leaks, and leaks, and leaks...

Win7 Pro x64
i7 920 @3.16 GHz, 16 GB RAM, installed on 512GB ssd (x64)

No other apps running, next largest process running is discord at a paltry 177 MB memory used.

Are you both running Windows 7? I mean it's basically 2 more months until the problem will most likely fix itself... unless you guys want to stick with an unsupported and very soon unsecured OS.
Last edited by kakodaimonos on Dec 9, 2019, 9:03:33 AM
Now we have steady client crush. Friking Hangman League.
aaaa
Looking forward for the 3.9 patch notes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info