3.8.2d Patch Notes

TFW you have Steam client and you have to spend 40 minutes to update this little patch

WHY ALL FILES SHOULD BE IN ONE GGPK ARCHIVE?
Last edited by TauOrigin on Dec 5, 2019, 2:53:45 PM
POG
"
TauOrigin wrote:
TFW you have Steam client and you have to spend 40 minutes to update this little patch

I switched to the standalone PoE client mostly because of that (and also F... Steam getting a cut of the money i spend on PoE)
"
equex1 wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:

I switched to the standalone PoE client mostly because of that (and also F... Steam getting a cut of the money i spend on PoE)

You can just buy your packs on there website tho. I mean if you are still on Steam. Allways done that myself.
So excited about atlas changes.Make it quick please !
2 changes not even needed for now, 2 small changes and a maintenance required, 100 mb of update from 2 tinny things, but steam decides to take 1 hour to download 100mb, wtf...
fenomenal :D
"
FeRR1S wrote:
2 changes not even needed for now, 2 small changes and a maintenance required, 100 mb of update from 2 tinny things, but steam decides to take 1 hour to download 100mb, wtf...

the same thing is happening to me ...
24.21% Speed: 0B/s 8.33MB / 34.38MB
cant update, restart doesnt help, standalone poe client >:(
I just had a 22 MB update in Steam and it just took 4 min. Dont know what you guys doin wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info