[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Last of my currency spend to push the character further.
Iam done now...

Was a decent league :D
Last edited by MasterLoki666 on Feb 9, 2020, 12:51:17 PM
That build has done something that few cannot do, clean HOGM with very ez sweep. Went for a high-budget variant played pretty much everything with it, i might have missed a slight defensive layer but otherwise for a first totem experience felt confortable with those freezing cannon rush :)
thx again for this lovely build. longest i played ever and finally i got 36 1st time ever :)

if nothing changes this will be my starter next league
Best damage setup for endgame is Bottled Faith acting as a pseudo-Increased Critical Strikes gem and using Empower in a +1 to Socketed Gems Soul Mantle
with this setup you can reach 3M shaper DPS
https://pastebin.com/LUqvVjyE
"
Draw99Gray wrote:
Best damage setup for endgame is Bottled Faith acting as a pseudo-Increased Critical Strikes gem and using Empower in a +1 to Socketed Gems Soul Mantle
with this setup you can reach 3M shaper DPS
https://pastebin.com/LUqvVjyE

That's all in the guide.
Hi, does anyone know if XX% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit, does it work with our totems build? Does it give cold damage penetration, or what exactly?
Thanks¡¡¡
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
Hi, does anyone know if XX% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit, does it work with our totems build? Does it give cold damage penetration, or what exactly?
Thanks¡¡¡

Cold exposure is a debuff that lowers enemy cold resistance by 25%, which is significant. Normally this build uses Frost Bomb to apply cold exposure via "Cast When Damage Taken". Getting it via an "on hit" mechanic will pass to your totems, and could potentially be more reliable that using Frost Bomb. So I'd consider getting "XX% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit" on an item as a quality-of-life improvement but not an increase in damage.
"
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
Thanks¡¡¡

Cold exposure is a debuff that lowers enemy cold resistance by 25%, which is significant. Normally this build uses Frost Bomb to apply cold exposure via "Cast When Damage Taken". Getting it via an "on hit" mechanic will pass to your totems, and could potentially be more reliable that using Frost Bomb. So I'd consider getting "XX% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit" on an item as a quality-of-life improvement but not an increase in damage.

Hello, but does it add to the frost bomb debuff or would only one apply?
Started my new Hiero Friday night after work and it was the easiest 42 levels Ive played in a while. Ive been playing multiple Witch builds this league (HC Metamorph) hoping to get further along in maps with not much luck - 11 rips so far. Trying to get to maps by tonight and see if this build can take me farther... Good build and Im liking it so far …

edit - just curious - does Frost bomb work better linked with CWDT or manually casting it ? IM currently manually casting it but I admit I sometimes forget to cast or they die before I remember...

edit 2 - are two Kikazarus needed or just one ?
In game since Minotaur League..
Last edited by Hellzwraith on Feb 15, 2020, 12:04:03 PM
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Started my new Hiero Friday night after work and it was the easiest 42 levels Ive played in a while. Ive been playing multiple Witch builds this league (HC Metamorph) hoping to get further along in maps with not much luck - 11 rips so far. Trying to get to maps by tonight and see if this build can take me farther... Good build and Im liking it so far …

edit - just curious - does Frost bomb work better linked with CWDT or manually casting it ? IM currently manually casting it but I admit I sometimes forget to cast or they die before I remember...

edit 2 - are two Kikazarus needed or just one ?

Atm I'm casting Frost Bomb and Brand (for coh) manually and Cold Snap is on CWDT. I don't cast those in normal packs, only for bosses and something like double beyond packs.

You need two Kikazarus (along with Sanctum of Thought) until you get Atziri's Reflection. 100% curse effectiveness is a must if you're using Soul Mantle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info