[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Ahh ok I took the Sanctum Skill and didn't realise that along with 2 kikazarus makes us 100% immune to curses. I marched all the way to act 7 with one ring so far - but I guess Ill get another one now..

I read the first 25 pages of text at work Friday and couldn't find anything about the Rings so thanks for the info ...
In game since Minotaur League..
I think 40 million Shaper Burst DPS is possible with this build and maxed out gear.

And cold exposure on hit is not needed when mapping, the cold exposure on hit from Frost bomb is viable enough for normal Boss fights/Metamorphs/Endgame Bosses.

Most of them are done in a few seconds or less anyway.
And yes manually casting Frost bomb is the right thing to do.

And something else

I crafted myself a decent double +1 Amulet with crit multiplier and projectile damage. It is much weaker then my Pandemonius with 20% quality, it is crazy. You basicly need an mirror tier rare amulet to beat Pandemonius, the 24% cold pen are very powerful. At least in my setup...
Last edited by MasterLoki666 on Feb 15, 2020, 6:42:38 PM

Hello, but does it add to the frost bomb debuff or would only one apply?[/quote]
Cold exposure is a debuff, so it can only be applied once.
"
MasterLoki666 wrote:
I think 40 million Shaper Burst DPS is possible with this build and maxed out gear.

And cold exposure on hit is not needed when mapping, the cold exposure on hit from Frost bomb is viable enough for normal Boss fights/Metamorphs/Endgame Bosses.

Most of them are done in a few seconds or less anyway.
And yes manually casting Frost bomb is the right thing to do.

And something else

I crafted myself a decent double +1 Amulet with crit multiplier and projectile damage. It is much weaker then my Pandemonius with 20% quality, it is crazy. You basicly need an mirror tier rare amulet to beat Pandemonius, the 24% cold pen are very powerful. At least in my setup...

This is the amulet that I have equipped.
Do you think pandemonius can be better than a rare good?
My rare amulet got the same dmg stats but with 29% crit multiplier instead of the chance and Pandemonius beats my double +1 amulet.

Considering the price for Pandemonius + the catalysts to push the ele damage further it is an absolute beast and far cheaper then a decent rolled double +1 amulet.
Last edited by MasterLoki666 on Feb 16, 2020, 4:35:46 AM
Help with Sirus...
Thanks for the guide, the first one I have followed almost to the letter.

I am level 91 with the Kikazaru version playing on xbox (atziris reflection until recently not on sale at any price, now there are 2 cheapest is 30exalt, beyond my budget as are div/prophecy route but hope to make it there ...)

I have made it to sirus boss fight as level 91 with almost exactly same life and nrg shield as your video. I have watched your vid several times and a number of others. However my experience is profoundly different and very demoralising as first three portals I was swatted down without doing a hp to him, his first attack on me (a big black/red expanding blob which cannot be avoided without backing into one of the whirlpools of death) looks nothing like what I see in your video. The fourth time after kicking around for ages I finally catch up with him again, pelt him with totems which don’t even fire on him then moving in closer I get the one shot. So four deaths and doubt I have dealt a single point to him.
I do notice and am very jealous of your ability to pinpoint where your flame dash takes you, on the xbox this is impossible, you just give a general direction with the joystick and hope you don’t end up in a death storm...
But apart from that I can’t help feeling there is some critical element in my build which makes me pathetic against this guy, I have added a “no corrupting blood” jewel to the build but Otherwise path and sills the same.

(I also swap the curse for siphon trap against hex immune monsters - I am not sure which is better against sirus.)

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, this has really thrown me off the game when up to now this has been one of the best builds ever! ( and btw could they make it any harder with the awful colours and graphics? I see references in YouTube to “mazes” and “tunnels “ but these utterly impossible to see on Xbox screen to someone slightly colour blind)

Thanks
currently the strongest build in my account.
wasted so many exalts.
i just broke out my bank, buying armor for 18ex.

looking for upgrading my glove and boots.

still confuse to decide which i will use..

rare amulet give me almost 300hp and lot of resists.
while pandemonius give me huge amount of dps.
is it worth to give up +-300hp with dps?
Thanks for the build! This is my first experience playing a totem build, and it turned out much better than I've expected.

I'm currently at the point where I already feel strong, but not yet overpowered, even though I've feel like I've already sacrificed too much survivability for damage. Some metamorph encounters take over a minute, and Sirus is still a pain.

What would you recommend as the next improvement?

I know I lack the enchantments, but I just can't wrap my head around how people are getting those juicy enchanted helmets/boots. There is literally nothing on the market with the stats+enchantment I want, even in 5-10ex budget. Are my items already good enough to justify a few days of lab farming? Or would you recommend to just buy the enchanted bases and fossil craft them? (I've never crafted high-end gear myself yet, and am kinda afraid to do it)
Your boots are nice go for a enchant there and you could craft cannot be frozen on those.

Gloves and Helmet are not very good you are missing good damage stats.

Another great improvement would also be a +2 projectile or +1 socketed gems corruption chest.
+2 projectile would be budget friendly and still 20% more damage its even worth to buy a unlinked one with that corruption and do the rest yourself on the crafting bench.

SO choose chest / helmet / glove upgrade
"
Seyferd1991 wrote:
currently the strongest build in my account.
wasted so many exalts.
i just broke out my bank, buying armor for 18ex.

looking for upgrading my glove and boots.

still confuse to decide which i will use..

rare amulet give me almost 300hp and lot of resists.
while pandemonius give me huge amount of dps.
is it worth to give up +-300hp with dps?

If you want to tweek it more here's my suggest

I would 1000% reroll the chest for 3g3b (remove Emp) or 3g/2b/1r (remove crit) because you are losing a LOT of damage atm not running awaken added cold damage level 5 (like 20% dps), empower on a +2 proj is less dps than 3g3b by a very small margin but crit blue gem should be replace (empower is better for +1 All 3g/2b/1r).The main point is really you need awaken added cold damage level 5 for the +1 All cold it provide. After that buy the awaken gem for the rest.

If you want to invest more, remove rare ring get another worm with zealot 21 and use pandemonium (you would have to change the rest of the gear to fit resist) and if you do get 10% pen boots, -9% cold res on helmet. After that it's really a question of watcher eye and how much you want to spend.

After that it's really GG. I can destroy everything in the game atm, best build i played by far AND i could tweek mine if i wanted to level and spend another 100ex, but i'm done.

P.S: Following MasterLoki666 build/gear is probably the best move i made for getting OP. i run +2 Proj 3/3 he run +1 all 3/2/1 but the rest is similar.

P.S2: the 300hp is minimal, End game you'll get 1 shot or not at this point, i'm running a 3890hp/1227es and i do everything ez but Uber. Sirius Aw8 is ez, shaper/elder is a joke, Blight T16 joke... The only bug is Uber cause i suck i down him at 10% but only tried twice.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Feb 18, 2020, 5:38:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info