[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

PSA: Buying 5 Beauty Through Death div cards and a well rolled Atziri's Mirror could save you multiple Exalted vs buying an Atziri's Reflection. As a bonus, you also wont have to interact with the regular set of scammers.

This build is 100% capable of killing Uber Atziri deathless on the Kikazaru setup, and even if you failed six portals it can't "waste" the prophecy in any way, just the fragments. If you don't have any of the frags already, they are very cheap this league because Metamorphs drop them and none of her drops are in huge demand.
Last edited by kobo1d on Jan 23, 2020, 1:27:06 PM
"
kobo1d wrote:

This build is 100% capable of killing Uber Atziri deathless on the Kikazaru setup

Can confirm. I did it deathless this league on the Kik setup. woOT!

Last league I think I used 2 or 3 portals.
Hi!

I have a couple of questions. I'll be very grateful if anycan help me

Why are we using "first snow cobalt jewel" with less than 40 of int?

The Vaal Haste gem requires also the Dex to use it?(as the regular Haste Gem)or is not neccesary?

Thanks!!
Loving the build so far. I've become quite fond of totem setups over the past couple of leagues. This isn't the strongest I've had, but for some reason it is the most enjoyable thus far.

This is my setup so far, yes, I know some of it needs real help, but it's a slow process with my work schedule. Im getting there.

Still trying to get the exalts together for my atziris reflection, however. Keep finding ways to tweak my gear, and the exalt pile gets smaller lol. Especially being that I have done most of the crafting and linking myself. I've bought very little. The rings and jewels. That's about it.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Jan 23, 2020, 9:05:29 PM
"
Sanfear wrote:

You don't need 40 int specced, they just need to exist in the area (radius).
hi guys, tell me which is better?

or
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:

You don't need 40 int specced, they just need to exist in the area (radius).

Oh, great! thanks! I assumed that it was mandatory to take the 40 points of int...
Hi!

Im about to buy the 6L soul mantle. Is it better if I buy it already with 1 red socket for the "empower gem"? (I have the gem Lvl 2)

Thanks!
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

Im about to buy the 6L soul mantle. Is it better if I buy it already with 1 red socket for the "empower gem"? (I have the gem Lvl 2)

Thanks!

It takes ~380 chromes to recolor the Soul Mantle to RGGGBB (1G from bench). Might take less, might take as many as 800. On average it's ~40c. So calculate if it's worth it.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

Thanks!

It takes ~380 chromes to recolor the Soul Mantle to RGGGBB (1G from bench). Might take less, might take as many as 800. On average it's ~40c. So calculate if it's worth it.

I did it (needed 2 times). Thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info