[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Wermine wrote:
"
knj1682 wrote:
How about 2 Essence Worms with Hatred/Zealoty?
Still, is a (idial)rare ring better than 2 essence worms?

(I have Coward+Reflection.)

You can run the numbers in pob. Personally I chose one Essence Worm and rare ring over two Essences. It's because I want life from ring and my resists are quite tight as it is. Also the rare ring does give me crit chance, cast speed and general inc dam, so dps is not totally lost.

But if you can cover resists, do not need the life and can get juicy Watcher's Eye with Zealotry and Hatred mods, go for it. You can check poe.ninja's builds too, some people do run two Essences.

Edit: Checked your chararacter and it's.. weird. Your torso, belt and shield are toptier and everything else is leveling gear. How's that possible? Replace the leveling gear asap (5c per slot likely doubles or triples your dps). Also get 20/20 corrupted Freezing pulse, it costs 3c.

Thank you for your reply.
my weird settings.... that's because i'm leveling now :)
when i get to lvl72, i'll replace every leveling gear with end gear.
Why doesn't the Heart of Ice's energy shield leech working ? I thought it was gonna be a good defensive layer to leech es with every hit if it would've worked.
Super guide, i love this build. played frostbolt totem last league but i prefer this one.
i changed the lighting warp for lighting golem instead. no need for two movement and it gives much better damage output.
feels like before you can get the mirror you will have a hard time at anything. boss dmg is not that great and high content can easily kills you :(
If I want to use a golem, which one is better? Flame or lightning?
I skimmed through the pages, but did anyone tried the "Vengeant Cascade" annoitment?

Vengeant Cascade
Notable Passive Skill
Boomerang passive skill icon.png
15% increased Projectile Speed
Attack Projectiles Return to you from final Target
Returning Projectiles Pierce all Targets [1]

It's pretty expensive, so I wanted to ask before I try it...

Thanks!
"
Azdingo wrote:
I skimmed through the pages, but did anyone tried the "Vengeant Cascade" annoitment?

Vengeant Cascade
Notable Passive Skill

Thanks!

Found old thread and Mark_GGG said:

"The projectiles will return if they hit a target and do not pierce/fork/chain from them."

Unfortunately our projectiles pierce everything.

Also, the node says "attack projectiles" and we are using a spell, not an attack.
Last edited by Wermine on Jan 10, 2020, 10:38:00 AM
"
Azdingo wrote:

Vengeant Cascade
Notable Passive Skill

Thanks!

Freezing Pulse is a spell projectile not an attack projectile, so this doesn't work.
Ahh bummer! It would have been really fun (in a chaotic way) to play with it.
"
Rothture wrote:
Why doesn't the Heart of Ice's energy shield leech working ? I thought it was gonna be a good defensive layer to leech es with every hit if it would've worked.

Your totems are doing damage, not you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info