[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I want to ask. Does it make any sense to keep Self-Flagellation Jewel after Viridi's Veil activation? I am not sure, but does Hexproof means that you can't be cursed? Same is for curse-weakening passive skill nodes.
"
Tyrun_Dern wrote:
As I play little (work, family, etc), I arrived at ATLAS a short time ago.
I'm still Tier ~6, and it's pretty easy to clear maps and kill bosses, although my gems are still low level and my equipment is precarious.

So far I'm not sorry, I'm summoning 5 totem, 5 link's in Soul Mantle...
I thought I would have a lot of problems until now but I was (positively) surprised by the build.
I'm starting to farm to buy the correct equipment and go to the end game.

If you want to see how my build is, my profile is open. I accept suggestions and criticisms.

Grateful

Hi there i saw your passive tree and i think it gets little bit more DPS than Wallach passive. Just not sure about the passive on the Elemental mastery at the west side of the tree.

I also have a question i saw a rare shield that adds +1 to maximum totem that would give us six totems total and if not mistaken there mite be rare boots that as well give +1 to maximum totems. Is that good idea? theoretically it should be huge boost to damage but for me Path of Building is not working correctly i think.
"
Krejgan wrote:
I want to ask. Does it make any sense to keep Self-Flagellation Jewel after Viridi's Veil activation? I am not sure, but does Hexproof means that you can't be cursed? Same is for curse-weakening passive skill nodes.

Hexproof still allows for curses to be applied to you, but they simply have no effect. Instead of the normal corresponding curse icon above your head, they will appear as little gray locks instead. Self-Flag states "per curse on you", so it doesn't care whether the curses have any effect or not.
Last edited by Verdale on Feb 12, 2022, 8:02:54 PM
Thanks for answer! I thought it means that curses doesn't apply at all. Many thanks!
when there will be the new pob available?
Question... In my setup for frost bomb -- i have Frost Bomb > Snipers Mark > frostbite > spell Cascade.. My question is: does frost bomb apply the mark & curse or are these manual casts? If it doesnt, wouldnt it be worth exploring adding Arcanist Brand in the mix?
Last edited by Psyrex_34 on Feb 16, 2022, 12:39:16 PM
Also, thoughts on Frost Shield over Sigil of Power?
So I was today years old when I realized the "right slot" was from my perspective, and not my characters perspective lol

Guess that's what happens when you read page 1 and aside from POB don't navigate back to the thread :/ for 80 levels. Only part of the tree that's really missing is the cluster and I'm just so unfamiliar with em as a whole (been away from the game for a bit) I'm second guessing everything. Any thoughts and or criticism for my current setup? TIA
Hey guys, currently playing a different version without Soul Mantle and Viridi´s Veil. Iam using the new annihilating staff and i can clear T16s pretty quick.
For single target i switched to ice spear and killed maven, uber elder, elder, shaper with it. I didnt tried the feared yet, but damage feels pretty good.
Tree is nearly the same as wallachs, but changed a few nodes for staff and sacrified some life nodes. Still need some levels, but build is feeling pretty nice so far.

Maybe there is even more room with the crystallised omniscience amulet.

Last edited by kurtis6077 on Feb 24, 2022, 12:41:11 PM
Hi,
I’m following your guide, big thx for a nice lvl part. As a uber casual player (on average 5ish h/week ) I don’t have the ambition to do all endgame content, definitely will not farm bosses, but I love this game and enjoy it every minute I can play. As for now, I’m comfortable doing yellow maps ( far away from decent setup, gems not lvl up and no quality yet), with a bit more investment will to T13-14, and after that I guess will hit the wall. Right now I can’t make ‘Zealotry’ work, doesn’t matter it is self-cast ( not enough mana ) or with eternal blessing supp (grey icon on the bar). Could someone look into my account and help me find what I’m missing. Also, any advice is super welcome 😊

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info