[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

My ho dps is 115k with hatred on lol. I often play this build but my cast speed feels slower than normal.

Also only lvl 93 atm without a hatred crit watchers eye yet.

Any pointers would be great, my ho dps is alot lower than many of yours :)
"
GunaxX wrote:
Any recomendation about good mods I search in brutal timeless jewel? I dont know if its possible to get any cold mod or chill, can someone help me?

Here you go:

https://poedb.tw/us/Brutal_Restraint

"

I recommend POB Item Tester - the weighted search function will help you find good wands. I suspect the off hand is quite easy to improve.

Single mod hatred Eyes are pretty cheap. It doesn't have to be crit, the life/mana/es gain is pretty great alongside e.g. %cold damage.

If you get a 7%, 2x DPS mod jewel, you can probably improve on the small cluster considering the passives it saves

Similarly, you can probably upgrade clear mind, particularly if you take the mana regen boot enchant

Awakened controlled destruction, though I realise it's expensive
Last edited by NoImagination on May 17, 2021, 1:16:51 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
GunaxX wrote:
Any recomendation about good mods I search in brutal timeless jewel? I dont know if its possible to get any cold mod or chill, can someone help me?

Here you go:

https://poedb.tw/us/Brutal_Restraint

"

I recommend POB Item Tester - the weighted search function will help you find good wands. I suspect the off hand is quite easy to improve.

Single mod hatred Eyes are pretty cheap. It doesn't have to be crit, the life/mana/es gain is pretty great alongside e.g. %cold damage.

If you get a 7%, 2x DPS mod jewel, you can probably improve on the small cluster considering the passives it saves

Similarly, you can probably upgrade clear mind, particularly if you take the mana regen boot enchant

Awakened controlled destruction, though I realise it's expensive

Thank you for helping, much appreciated. Do you have a recommended ranking of what changes will have the most impact?

If I stop being so lazy and liquidate some of my resources, I can probably raise 20-30ex.

I've never used the pob Item Tester, will give it a Google to see where it is within the program, and how to use it.

Thanks again.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on May 17, 2021, 1:22:15 PM
"
Thank you for helping, much appreciated. Do you have a recommended ranking of what changes will have the most impact?

Single mod Watcher's Eye. After that, it's probably wands, but that depends on what POB item tester tells you. I suspect you can get good upgrades for way less than your budget, say for 2-3ex.
For those using divergent dash, if you pop in a 20% Anomalous Second Wind Support you'll get a 3rd cooldown use, which I find is better than 20% extra cooldown reduction. Between that and Onslaught on totem cast from Sleepless Sentries on a cluster jewel, you almost don't even need a quicksilver flask anymore.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"

Single mod Watcher's Eye. After that, it's probably wands, but that depends on what POB item tester tells you. I suspect you can get good upgrades for way less than your budget, say for 2-3ex.

Got a crit WE, was about 7ex, unfortunately i cant get the pob item comparison tool to work, i downloaded ahk and the script from github, gave me errors :[
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
kINNS wrote:
Im very lazy! note to self

So i never use righteous fire haha, since i am using a timeless jewel can i use herald of ice??

(sorry if this was asked in the past)

I'm pretty sure it works, but you don't shatter anything, so you lose part of its benefit. More importantly, you lose life because we use our mana pool to protect us. You'd need to compensate by taking more mana passives, or mana on gear.

I use 3 vaal skills now and really like it (Haste, Grace, Cold Snap), perhaps you'd get used to it if you tried it :)

Thank you very much o7 will have a try on that, i did a look on your build way different any chance of POB? so i can compare please, i understand if not haha

Thank you very much
So I know this isn't exactly freezing pulse, but I switched it up to Ice Spear totems just because I like the chaining (comes in handy for multiple bosses too).
Where would you guys improve my build? It says (if I did the POB correctly) that I have 12M Sirus damage, which isn't bad but I don't BLOW UP bosses normally, just steady damage. I don't have that much currency, but could do the 2ex for a single mod watcher's eye that does cold pen, which would increase my damage by 7% or so.
I already have a good wand (would have to spend a lot to get a better one).
Have decent enough helm, boots, and gloves, though of course survivability could always be better.

So what would you guys change?

https://pastebin.com/cEkzyMuu

Last edited by LiquidLegend on May 17, 2021, 11:24:14 PM
I am looking for some advice for gear upgrades I should be looking into I might have missed? I know I need to get the helm enchanted, I plan on working on that today or tomorrow.

Additional questions:

- can we benefit from Inspired Learning? Yes, it says 'you', but sometimes this wording is more ambiguous I think

- what's the earliest lvl when transition towards a double cluster setup is viable without too much of a stretch? I'm stuck at lvl 96 for now because I'm a greedy and impulsive person, seems like 2 cluster setups would stretch me a bit too thin... But I may be wrong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info