[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Balvi wrote:
sooo i have another corruption room in the temple. . . . what do i do now?

Corrupt a random soul mantle. It doesn't have to be linked. If you hit +1 gems, +2 proj, or both at once, it's easily worth using vaal orbs to 6 link it. It's what I did - albeit with regular corruption.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 8, 2020, 4:19:09 PM
"
Balvi wrote:

almost there usable for the moment, just need to replace the life recovery for actual life and improve the resist and done :)

Does the projectile attack damage help us? I thought freezing pulse is a spell and doesnt benefit from attack damage mods?
"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:
Does the projectile attack damage help us? I thought freezing pulse is a spell and doesnt benefit from attack damage mods?
Mr. Fring is correct: Freezing Pulse is not an Attack.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
exilekami wrote:
Is divine judgment passive not worth it? 50% increased elemental damage?

The node itself is good, but the path there is not. I get 2.2% DPS per point to get it, while e.g. Assassination is 5.5%, or Frost Walker 3.0%.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 9, 2020, 12:43:14 AM
Since we got 1/2 free gems (like portal) why there is no golem in this setup?
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:
sooo i have another corruption room in the temple. . . . what do i do now?

Corrupt a random soul mantle. It doesn't have to be linked. If you hit +1 gems, +2 proj, or both at once, it's easily worth using vaal orbs to 6 link it. It's what I did - albeit with regular corruption.

thank you , just used 6 socketed and poof :) 2nd time in a row lovely
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:
Mr. Fring is correct: Freezing Pulse is not an Attack.

thank you for you clarification, i had it removed now

Normally people whine when they are unlucky, so here I am exclaiming how lucky I am - first attempt to hit +1 cold gems (I think it's 1/13 with these blockers):
Hi everyone, at level 88 on T12 map the game feel just like really ez =)
I have a question if someone can check my caracter and tell me on what should i focus to improve my damage thank you.
"
Mamouki wrote:
Hi everyone, at level 88 on T12 map the game feel just like really ez =)
I have a question if someone can check my caracter and tell me on what should i focus to improve my damage thank you.

Probably 21/20 freezing pulse, then 6 linking the Soul Mantle are your next best upgrades.

Getting into cluster jewels ought to help you too, they provide a ton of bonuses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info