[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Guys im sdubid, how i can read it https://pastebin.com/GDy8bztr ?

upd I managed
Last edited by lamponux on Dec 18, 2019, 12:57:55 PM
Hey, I've been playing the game as a league starter, having a blast.
Currently at level 91, looking for some upgrades. Anyone could recommend what's the next thing I should change? What are my priorities for now?

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/HawXaJVh
Has anyone tried running inspiration instead of one of either hypo/cold pen/added cold? I find it giving way more dps with a 5 link than any of the other ones. You almost always keep 5 stacks up since u spam totems for curses.
hey i manage to craft a shield , should i use the shield or go for dual wand ?
Just finished my wand craft

I slammed 1 to 2 cold.. F

Oh well, still pretty decent.

Next upgrade will be a successful double soul mantle corruption.
IGN: Archet
I get where this build gets its dps from, but where does it get survivability?
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
What does cast speed directly affect in this build? Does it increase the speed at which I can place totems? Does it increase the delay between placing the totems and when the start casting? Does it increase the cast speed of the totems?

The only thing cast speed affects it the rate at which totems use Freezing Pulse. The delay between a totem's summoning and activation cannot be altered, and the speed at which you place a totem is controlled specifically by the totem placement speed stat (I think global action speed bonuses will also improve this).
What are the mods rank of importance for endgame weapons?
what is the better setup wep/shield or wep/wep and what is better for the build wands or scepters?

not sure if i should craft a shield with +1 totems buy one with +1 cold skills or a second wep.

Right now im duel wielding axioms at lvl 86 so its upgrade time.
On paper, how is the extra totem support not as good as any of the other totem supports for something like single target? (Just curious).

Additionally, how big of a DPS upgrade is the atziri's reflection versus say buying a 6L soul mantle + +1 totem shield?

Really liking the chillness of the build, just want to make sure I don't have to save up 15EX for a shield if I should get 6L/+1 shield first for 5-6EX.

Any order of importance for endgame upgrades would be nice!

Thanks!
So i have the shield, but the curses icons show up, is that normal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info