[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I love the build, it's my #1 build at this point. I was wondering why not use Tranquility or Heart of Ice for anointing as on my PoB both of these seem to give a much bigger benefit than Flash Freeze. Is it that the projectile speed provided by Flash Freeze isn't reflected in the PoB analysis? Thanks.

Clotho
This is super strong after you get the two jewels for freezing pulse. Loving it to so far just got to maps :)
i took this build as an Inspiration, i prefer frostbolt though, but very balanced build, just melting bosses and freezing the Content !
How to craft wands like Wallach has?
Build is going great. Did some improvements to my build after snagging a hatred / zealotry watchers eye and currently lvl94 and 1.2m dps per totem.

Think I will try to upgrade the wand next, but unsure if its worth doing now that they nerfed the elemental as extra chaos mod?

Current gear:

Did my first attempt at Sirius today, and got him to 30% before getting overrun by bullshit invisible stuff on the ground. Hopefully they will fix the encounter soon. The build is definitely capable of killing him rather easily.
IGN: Archet
"
Archet wrote:
Build is going great. Did some improvements to my build after snagging a hatred / zealotry watchers eye and currently lvl94 and 1.2m dps per totem.

Think I will try to upgrade the wand next, but unsure if its worth doing now that they nerfed the elemental as extra chaos mod?

Current gear:

Did my first attempt at Sirius today, and got him to 30% before getting overrun by bullshit invisible stuff on the ground. Hopefully they will fix the encounter soon. The build is definitely capable of killing him rather easily.

Where do you get your resistances from?
"
Mactabilis wrote:

Where do you get your resistances from?

I get the resistances I need from helm, gloves, boots and shield.

Currently sitting at 89/89/89
IGN: Archet
Last edited by Archet on Dec 17, 2019, 11:07:42 PM
Where u guys getting amulet with 'allocating flash freeze' ? found it on a tree and looks pretty damn good. I want it!
"
Taatko wrote:
Where u guys getting amulet with 'allocating flash freeze' ? found it on a tree and looks pretty damn good. I want it!

Annointing amulets by Cassia with Verdant, Azure, Crimson oils.

First Sirus try today. 4/6 portals spent cause these black holes. Already hate this fight and hope GGG will change something. In another 2 portals had only 2-3 seconds to deal any damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info