[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
bffinn wrote:
I'd love to, but the cheapest one on trade is 16ex, which I don't have.

Socketing = 350 jeweller + 350 vaal =~ 115c
Linking = 1500 fusing + 1500 vaal =~ 789c
Colours = check vorici calculator, but you need vaals too

So ignoring colours it's around 7ex to do this but you'll probably pay more buying vaals in bulk. Only do it on a +1 gems (if you're will to buy empower level 4 too) or +2 projectile gems base.

Or one that has both, but you won't mind selling the others if you can afford one of those.
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Mar 31, 2020, 7:13:27 PM
"
bffinn wrote:
I'd love to, but the cheapest one on trade is 16ex, which I don't have.

Can you run simulacrum 20/20? cause you can prob grind the gap easy, it's about 350-450c profit a run, on 6 run yesterday i made 20ex ez (dropped a 7ex jewel that helped)
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Apr 1, 2020, 2:57:58 AM
I started the League with Arc Totems, but started feeling clunky in endgame, decided to change to Freezing Pulse and it's been pretty good, chill is such a great survivability boost.

I adapted some things just so I could use sone of my old gear, but at which point would dropping Void Battery for a rare wand be worth it? I'm at 7 power charges rn, had 8 with Arc gear.
Also, I opted for using Crit Damage over Cold Pen because I have around 95% effective crit chance according to pob, am I missing too much on cold pen?
"
PanZajac wrote:

Hey guys, what would you upg next not including gems (still levelling)? Tryied Sirius on 4 awaken but couldnt do it (such a low dmg of totems) Thanks.

This is just a personal opinion, but I'd actually start with awakening gems. They take a ton of time to level and you could do it while you're farming for Atziri's. Personally, this league I bought all three awakened supports ASAP, even before I got a 6-link Mantle or Pandemonius or even any piece of equipment worth more than 20c.

"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:

Can you run simulacrum 20/20? cause you can prob grind the gap easy, it's about 350-450c profit a run, on 6 run yesterday i made 20ex ez

Do you think it's realistic to complete a 20/20 simulacrum on mediocre gear?
I've tried my first one today (with decent setup, lvl 95, but no Atziri or high-end gear yet), got to wave 20 with only 1 death, but final boss just one-shots me and doesn't seem to take damage. Maybe I was super unlucky that I've got ele reflect mod on last wave though. Still, made ~1.5ex profit out of it (assuming I can sell all these fossils, fragments and prophecies).
Last edited by Chrisophylacks on Apr 1, 2020, 2:00:40 AM
"

Do you think it's realistic to complete a 20/20 simulacrum on mediocre gear?

He has better gear than i had when i made my first 20/20 by far. so yeah you can make it easy. As long as your defensive gems are the right levels for CWDM and you dont stand in shit. Sometime you'll get 2 boss or a shitty map/multiplier but you can grind easy with medium gear.

Or you can grind Elder, made another 15-20ex today selling unid jewel and well rolled belt/amulet. Anything to get atziri fast i'd say is good time spent. those 2 methods are easy. If you are stuck add me i'll kill it for you it take 2 min and i love the fight. If you drop a jewl about 20% chance it's a easy 4.2ex insta sell.

Atziri is better than awaken gem mainly because the 30% dps from the belt you get at the same time with pain attunement (and you get back 3 passives). Awaken gems are a nice addition but the value is low before atziri. i usually just buy them all pre leveled (added cold damage lev 5 first) exept cold pen since the value is so low at max level.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Apr 1, 2020, 4:06:30 AM
If anyone is bored enough to look at my character i would like to know if using my current tree is better than going for a large cluster, if not wich cluster would you guys use?

https://pastebin.com/rNF4aZPC
Hello
Why you don't use hatred ? if we can run it is it a good option ?
Also if someone could have a look at my build because i realy don't understand i do t15/t16 king of easy but almost impossible to run blight t13+ ( rare ) feel like against the boss in the blight map got 0 Dps .
Last edited by gisabelle on Apr 1, 2020, 5:12:49 AM
"
gisabelle wrote:
Hello
Why you don't use hatred ? if we can run it is it a good option ?
Also if someone could have a look at my build because i realy don't understand i do t15/t16 king of easy but almost impossible to run blight t13+ ( rare ) feel like against the boss in the blight map got 0 Dps .

Read the build and every section it's all explained. We all use hatred after the swap to atziri. You cannot use it before the swap because of the need of kazu because of all the curse.

Your build is kinda ALL over the place even on the gem/passives side, enchant, weapon, flask etc. I've POB your character and your damage is indeed very low. I'd read the guide and follow the passives and the advice on every piece of gear before anything.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Apr 1, 2020, 5:43:53 AM
yeah i tried to follow another build n that's why , gone change and follow this one i think .
ty for the anwser.
Hey Nostromos, I took a look at your character and realised that you're running both frostbite and projectile weakness without using Whipser of Doom anointment or Awakened Curse on Hit gem. Are you casting dual curses or just rotating the skills?

Also I would really appreciate if you can take a look at my char and give your advise on how i can upgrade myself further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info