[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
gisabelle wrote:
helloo
i don't understand why you look for projectile speed and not the damage enchant . if we put the totem near the enemy the damage enchant is better no ?

Only if the enemy stands still perfectly. I imagine if the enemy moves even a little bit away, the speed bonus to damage will overwhelm the other options (maybe not the cast speed one).
I'm going crazy I've found multiple delve bosses (including Aul) and many primeval chambers for the 6L recipe but never seen a single abyssal chamber down at 190 depth. I have a corrupted body ready to go and been burning sulphite for days with no luck. Sometimes the RNG behind basic recipes is just a bit too much!
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
I'm going crazy I've found multiple delve bosses (including Aul) and many primeval chambers for the 6L recipe but never seen a single abyssal chamber down at 190 depth. I have a corrupted body ready to go and been burning sulphite for days with no luck. Sometimes the RNG behind basic recipes is just a bit too much!

If I had the recipe I'd help you out,but I haven't found it yet either.
"
SuperBurgers wrote:

I'm not much into delving.
So the idea is getting a 6 socket corruptet? And then you can 6-link it in delve? Or just via the crafting recipe in your hideout? Even if it is corrupted?

Anyways, Good Luck for next delve!
"
dushoci wrote:
"
SuperBurgers wrote:

I'm not much into delving.
So the idea is getting a 6 socket corruptet? And then you can 6-link it in delve? Or just via the crafting recipe in your hideout? Even if it is corrupted?

Anyways, Good Luck for next delve!

the 6 Link recipe is found in the delve, then you can use your crafting bench in your hideout to craft the links.
On a corrupted item there is an added cost of Vaal Orbs equal to the number of fusings. So, 1500 fusings and 1500 Vaal orbs.
And most of the time it's cheaper to do it this way.
Last edited by Gulch on Mar 31, 2020, 11:36:51 AM

Hey guys, what would you upg next not including gems (still levelling)? Tryied Sirius on 4 awaken but couldnt do it (such a low dmg of totems) Thanks.
Last edited by PanZajac on Mar 31, 2020, 3:24:58 PM
"
PanZajac wrote:

Hey guys, what would you upg next not including gems (still levelling)? Tryied Sirius on 4 awaken but couldnt do it (such a low dmg of totems) Thanks.

Atziri for sure. Then swap belt for the coward legacy and take the passive pain attunement for 30% dps, then 1 essence worm with hatred. Do that first

BTW farming Elder atm is pretty profitable made 10 ex in 6 run. Shaper frag sell for 60c and prismatic unid sell for 4.2ex
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 31, 2020, 5:09:35 PM
Once you six link it, I guess you also have to use the bench to get the colors that you want? Or that, combined with Vorici? What's the most efficient way to go about this.

Also, what do you guys think about me 6-linking this guy?
"
bffinn wrote:
Once you six link it, I guess you also have to use the bench to get the colors that you want? Or that, combined with Vorici? What's the most efficient way to go about this.

I'd buy a +1 proj 3g/3b perso, the invest + time put to 6 link this is not worth it for me. It's worth about 7-9ex and it's gonna be hard to sell.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 31, 2020, 5:38:16 PM
I'd love to, but the cheapest one on trade is 16ex, which I don't have.

Figured if this one can be done for a few ex I should do it. I think I bought it for like 20 chaos, maybe a little more. It's a cheaper alternative for me :)

I just have no idea how effective these implicits are. Is the damage/max resist going to be noticeable in comparison to my current armor having no implicits?

Maybe this is when I should learn how to enter these things into pob.

"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
"
bffinn wrote:

I'd buy a +1 proj 3g/3b perso, the invest + time put to 6 link this is not worth it for me. It's worth about 7-9ex and it's gonna be hard to sell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info