Boss Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Relevant changes if you are Z-Dps :D
to tell you the truth that video showed me nothing ...
"
nskLantash wrote:
I feel like at this point Brutus is severely overtuned for his place in the campaign.
What do you even have beside him in the first 3 acts, Fairgraves, Merveil, bandits, Oversoul, even Piety's way easier to fight than he is.

brutus is a joke. stand right next to him and move in quarter circles around him after each of your attacks. he will miss pretty much all his attacks.

most defences come from manually moving out of the way in poe and not from stats.
Last edited by dachoppa on Dec 2, 2019, 1:14:34 PM
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
Xentrix666 wrote:

If it were not for "people like me" you wouldn't have a game, period kiddo.
Another whiner

That is cute, and although I don't know your argument with said person overall and can't be bothered going back to read it (meaning I could very well agree with whatever point you had mentioned), this elitist mentality is quite cute indeed.

Do the math, 1k people paying 100bucks a season or 50k people paying 10 bucks a season? Doesn't take a genius to figure out their elitist mentality is false in its ways period.

Not meaning that it doesn't help. Ofc it does. But if you think this is the reason to the game existing and in turn feel entitled to some imaginary honour points for this then you really need to wake up to some real sense.

p.s, if your contributions were so amazing TenCent wouldn't of even been involved.

So stop calling people kiddos, douche, for all you know you are talking to people your age or older that for whatever reason do not agree to or do not have the flexibility of your support. Stop flexing and measuring sizes.

p.s, I too think that GGG have done amazing work, simply brilliant over the years and are an example of a developer. I also think 50% of the feedback from their community is utter sh!t and for this I fear to what changes they will implement in the future. And so like others, I too share opinions on said content in hopes that they continue to keep on track with one of my favourite games period. Opinions don't make people "kids", idiots that disagree do just because they can't accept a difference in opinion.

Peace out.

Just another example of whiny, completely off topic BS.
The games structure is based around FREE to play. People who are SUPPORTERS are a big reason you have a game at all. stop complaining.
If you think that is somehow being "elitist" you really need to wake up. Fact's are fact's.
The only thing people are entitled to are the points and skins they BUY which helps.. guess what.. SUPPORT GGG.
Honestly
People just love to be keyboard warriors these days.
So I don't understand the point of the original post. Making the Campaign Bosses more challenging will have little effect on experienced Players as they level (SC at least) but have a large effect on those struggling (probably weighted towards newer Players). I cannot see the announcement bringing any great measure of joy to either group.

Now if GGG had said "we have juiced the Map Bosses and as a consequence, the Campaign Bosses got a boost too", then I would have got it. Perhaps that was what we were supposed to think, but if that should be the case, then I think that GGG was being a little too "clever".
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
If you keeping Cassia in Core as a Master, will she ever have any favor and decorations to obtain? o.o
Awesome! Cant wait for the new league!!
The only people these changes will actually be challenging to are the newbs.

Way to bring them in and *immediately* turn them away by creating storyline bosses they can't defeat. Well done.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
walkjohn55 wrote:
So I don't understand the point of the original post. Making the Campaign Bosses more challenging will have little effect on experienced Players as they level (SC at least) but have a large effect on those struggling (probably weighted towards newer Players). I cannot see the announcement bringing any great measure of joy to either group.

Now if GGG had said "we have juiced the Map Bosses and as a consequence, the Campaign Bosses got a boost too", then I would have got it. Perhaps that was what we were supposed to think, but if that should be the case, then I think that GGG was being a little too "clever".

"we've rebalanced many campaign bosses in order to make them more challenging"

Not so sure this means it's game wide...
Very possibly this is just for the story line. as the new map bosses may very well be super hard as it is. This may be due to the fact, if you can't get past the story line.. well, you have no hope in maps.
Yes, this may very well suck for some, but try out different builds and strats.
Nothing is impossible in this game and it's not ment to be.
Just remember that

coolio
How are your maps, exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info