3.8.2c Patch Notes

I have a problem too. POE started freezing everywhere, in town, in maps, when i just stay. Unplayable... never had such an issue before. Even when i try to chat it takes 3-4 secs to see what i typed.

Cleaned my ssd, cleaned everything that might slow down the pc,optimized the drivers, checked what graphic card is running the game, everything i could to fix it, but the lag and freeze situations are still there.

I changed nothing in my pc, just did the update, started playing , everything was ok and then BAM, this happens. And i must say again - i was playing the game just fine for a very long time and i have such a problems first time ever.

What do i do now ?
last patch that with actual bug fix was on 6 November....guess the exilecon drain all the man power for the game.....

i hope 3.9 will be lesser bug or my supporter pack purchase can wait
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
3.3 gb, 1 hour, 30 gb of free space on hdd. Can you hire anyone who isn't completely useless to set up update routine?
*edited*
Last edited by Mullion on Nov 28, 2019, 3:27:08 PM
I saw there was an update for PoE, so I came to check the patch notes:

"
supporter packs

Looks at steam download:

"
3.3 GB

It's not downloading so I pause and resume the download.

It's 1.7 GB now.

"
wat
I can't even launch it, I'm getting the "Could not start the patched client (-1)" error... :(
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
3.3 gb, 1 hour, 30 gb of free space on hdd. Can you hire anyone who isn't completely useless to set up update routine?

2.04GB non-steam, but seriously just 2 supporter packs and no fix?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
hope 3.9 will not lag
Why are you asking to fix the bugs if you didn't pay for that? Stop crying please :)
Last edited by cursorTarget on Nov 29, 2019, 3:33:28 PM
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info