[3.9] Burning Arrow Chieftain League Start - Budget Friendly

Thoughts on Hrimnor's resolve?
"
Raszmaa wrote:

Good option. I've seen Burning Arrow Chieftains with this helmet. Personally I prefer to add a mod to boots.

"
ryderbg wrote:
"
Raszmaa wrote:

Good option. I've seen Burning Arrow Chieftains with this helmet. Personally I prefer to add a mod to boots.

thank's might try that later on :)
nice
Last edited by midtrik on Jan 16, 2020, 1:42:09 PM
I just did uber elder with this build.

I think i managed to craft a very very sexy possibly BiS amulet.

The +1 dex/fire skill gems would not change anything on the damage even when moving awakened gem from 6 to 7 so i believe movement speed is better on it.

The rest of my stuff is interesting too but dont wanna spam if no1 cares.

This build is super sick. I spent a lot on it i have pretty good quiver i bought but i could craft better. I also bought these boots, i could go for tailwind i never even checked how good it is because i use flamedash and phase run and i am already super fking fast. The amulet can be modified by +1 min charge of any of your choosing too. Its fking sick
"
Gizdalord wrote:

The +1 dex/fire skill gems would not change anything on the damage even when moving awakened gem from 6 to 7 so i believe movement speed is better on it.

This build is super sick. I spent a lot on it i have pretty good quiver i bought but i could craft better. I also bought these boots, i could go for tailwind i never even checked how good it is because i use flamedash and phase run and i am already super fking fast. The amulet can be modified by +1 min charge of any of your choosing too. Its fking sick

Really nice Amulet. How did you craft it? I am trying to craft a Hunter/Warlord double base but so far not good.
"
Gizdalord wrote:

How is your boss damage? mine sucks and i must kite alot
My boss damage is pretty good. I did awakened 8 sirius as well. I had no trouble with it. In fact i think my boss damage is pretty sick. (not 1 sec kill but pretty good)

I can kite around super well with flame dash and phase run. That is how this build works, run and shoot sometimes and let them burn. Or stack 5 degen on them and then run around dodging stuff.
T16 never a problem. I have to pay attention not to get too many dmg mods on tho so i dont die too often.

I have a lot of -res stuff tho i have ele weakness and flammability curse on hit too, my helmet has -res too my amy, gloves, oil craft, quiver twice has faster burning mods on them. I can 1 shot any rare in a T16 map no matter if they have +40% res or no. That is why i needed arrow pen because it helps with the clear soo much. 1 shot into a pack and they burn up pretty fast with double pirce.

To answer the other question how i crafted the amulet:

I did the usual awakened thingm i prerolled the amulets with the 2 mods i was seeking hoping i'd get the rest. I didnt.

I then used all my fossils ive found to no avail. I then went through all of the relevant essences from lvl5 and upwards that could possibly roll something good for me. That was aprox 40-50 essences, and by the end one of the last ones gave me this result. But i was ready to go chaos spamming afterwards.

My goal was to get life on it and two special mods one bing fire damage multi, and the other could have b een a few things. I like the movement speed very much, the other good one would have been maybe the free charges on kill one, but movement is superior.
The +1 dex gems would literally have had zero impact as +1 lvl to my gems would not do anything.
I also wanted on it flat fire or lightning damage which i got in a spectacular fashion.
I had those 4 affixes. I slammed one ex on it and got the life regen which is sick sustain btw, and i have an open suffix to craft whatever i might need.

First,thanks for this nice build :)

Hunter influence gloves can have phys/cold/fire DoT multiplier, with very higher chance than Shaper gloves, tested 5 mins ago ;)
I was thinking of using this build as Delirium league start, but according to the podcast with devs, Ignite Proliferation is not going to work on mobs spawned by Delirium as they don't have corpses. I've never played an ignite build, so I'm not really familiar with ignites, but this makes the build not good for Delirium right? Or is there something I'm missing on the unique bow that makes this a non issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info