[3.9] Burning Arrow Chieftain League Start - Budget Friendly

"
orionite wrote:
Thanks for this! I was experimenting with Burning Arrow, but this looks more like what I had in mind.

Question about the Ignite Stacking and POB: Playing around, I replaced the Opal Ring with Emberwak eand the Ignite DPS went from 1.32M to 876k. Am I right to assume that this is because of the 65% slower burn? Also, is the ignite DPS the damage for a single ignite stack or for all of them, in which case would 876k actually mean 1.75M?

And also will the burning debuff stack for each ignite with emberwake? That would be a huge dps spike
Emberwake, believe it or not, reduces your damage with the new Burning Arrow effect. The burning damage the gem gives is calculated off our ignite DPS per second and it is a huge source of DPS, which emberwake completely kills.

You’d be better off using no rings over using Emberwake.
One thing I'll certainly try is tri-cursing with Lioneye's paws and the new awakened curse on hit gem (plus whispers of doom which is pretty close on the tree).

Should I go with Ele weakness + despair + flammability? Maybe enfeeble or projectile weakness?
Dunno how will I fit in all the gems using Kaom's Heart yet
Last edited by Stateira on Dec 13, 2019, 8:02:39 AM
My concern with having this char as league starter is item prices :(

Seems great overall tho
Last edited by Shaade on Dec 13, 2019, 8:42:46 AM
i want make JUGG for HC http://poeurl.com/cEu3

Best bow if you dont have Xoph's Nurture ?

can be Arborix good so we dont need gmp ?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 13, 2019, 5:33:06 PM
"
i want make JUGG for HC http://poeurl.com/cEu3

Best bow if you dont have Xoph's Nurture ?

can be Arborix good so we dont need gmp ?

I like infractem a lot since it has built in unlimited pierce, combos with Drillneck.

Arborix is not bad, just kindof expensive. I actually ran a test with Arborix in Standard and it was pretty comparable to Lioneye's Glare.
Uh oh, Stinky
Hello great build thx
I just wanna know about you'r choice of flask ?
Hey there, with how dangerous Metamorph seems to be, is it possible that it's better to go for Tawhoa (Endurance Charges) over Ngamahu? At max charges (no extra charges) it gives an extra 12% phys reduction and we still get a little bit of damage out of it.

Just thinking about it since we don't even benefit from the 50% conversion on Tawhoa.
Well it wasn't exactly easy but I made it to maps in ssf hc

Thanks for the guide. The new BA is quite nice, in fact, I like it more than EA but only if your burn damage is fast enough to melt mobs. If it is, oh boy it's soo smooth to map with.

Edit: Wow, I just bought Infractem. Holy DPS increase!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Dec 15, 2019, 8:44:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info