Your Conquerors of the Atlas Questions Answered - Part One

"
Will unique maps scale too?

They sure will!

What about unique maps that have fixed monster level (Oba's Cursed Trove, Hallowed Ground etc.) - will their monster level be reworked/removed?

2. How exactly new tiering system will work? I've heard that maps won't have any tier by themselves anymore - their actual tier will be determined dynamically based on currently placed Watchstones. It this true?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
What happens to accumulated master missions in the current atlas? Do they disappear? And will we have to re-do maps like Perandus Mannor, etc?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Thx again!!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
haha, so nice. Selected maps are not farmable anymore it seems, no bad luck for HH hunters.
But How long does it tak this time that Map Stash will be convertable to New one on Standard ?
Looks good, this endgame rework is really exiting, cheers!
Question about Standard: Will we be able to get some watchstones from Zana, instead of the shaping orbs that being removed?

I would expect to get enough to unlock all the maps, if we completed her questline. Of course I don't expect to get the upgrade stones as well, but something to make the Atlas look like the current one (all basic tiers unlocked) from the get go would be nice.

If we have to farm all out just like in a fresh league, that will be tedious.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Will I be able to run lower tier map in a higher tier region?

Therefore forcing it to drop other completed lower tier maps out of other regions.
or do I have to unsocket the watchstone to do so?

Does unsocketing of watchstones has any currency costs, like unshaping does?

"
Are Watchstones tradable?

No, they're quest items, and as such, can't be traded

Since we will be able to unsockel them to lower the tiers can we please get some space where to put them except the inventory? Most quest items are not stashable and we don't have that many crafting benches anymore to store them. Maybe add a few sockets at the corner of the atlas for unused ones?
Excited for these new atlas changes, I never did like shaper/elder so getting away from them is a nice change :D.
"Don't Tread on Me"
Accordingly we look into many stones socketed/unsocketed. Will they have additional storage room in the map tab or we looking into years of begging for space as it was with fossils?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info