Your Conquerors of the Atlas Questions Answered - Part One

So what about farming a single map? That absolutely has to be an option for people, because personally I'm not going to play maps I don't want to, it's that simple. I like switching between doing high tier maps, and farming a single low tier map and even though I don't like the Elder mechanic or sextants the current Atlas allows me to do that, but the new one doesn't seem to.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Nov 24, 2019, 7:32:35 PM
gg
Now that Cartographer's Seals won't be usable is there some other way to "uncomplete" a map you don't want to drop/run? If not, why was this feature removed?
Looking forward to something different at end game!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Many people like dedicated farming (map sustain). It seems that this new system will hurt this way of playing the game. Can you provide some information regarding this?
Nice post, though I'm pretty sure that to cover all the questions we have about the upcoming Atlas changes this is going we're going to need 20 parts at least.
Meh.
The most important question I need answered is whether or not we will be able to shape maps anymore? In what ways can we target farm specific maps in the new atlas system?

And if there is no way to do so, do you think that radical of a change is a good decision? There is a clear disparity between certain map layouts and others.
Watchstones are quest items?

Hoping there's some loosening up on quest items in stashes then... a situation where watchstones have to be either in your inventory or socketed doesn't sound great.

Although if watchstone effects are account wide & different characters can (un)socket them, and find their own alternate versions, that creates a whole other level of awkward.
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
So what about farming a single map? That absolutely has to be an option for people, because personally I'm not going to play maps I don't want to, it's that simple. I like switching between doing high tier maps, and farming a single low tier map and even though I don't like the Elder mechanic or sextants the current Atlas allows me to do that, but the new one doesn't seem to.

GGG has stated in the past they are not too happy with people farming a single map. So this rework is clearly around that design goal. From what it seems like so far the best you will be able to do is target a specific region and farming a subset of maps that you want to do and pray the adjacent map drop rules sustain those few maps you want to run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info