[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

"
DrMixa wrote:
Hi,

thanks for the build. Can you please tell, where am i getting it wrong - since max dps I can get with my build is 730k at lvl 87?

Thanks again.

Hello. I noticed, you don't have any flat cold damage anywhere on your gear, that means you are not getting any benefit from Elemental Equilibrium and that means lower damage. You being level 87 means when you reach 89 that's another 3 stat crit multi jewel and at 92 another 3 stat crit multi jewel. If your amulet wasn't corrupted, you'd be able to annoint via Cassia +1 Endurance Charge on it. Also your dagger can get much better than only +1 pretty much.
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
DrMixa wrote:
Hi,

thanks for the build. Can you please tell, where am i getting it wrong - since max dps I can get with my build is 730k at lvl 87?

Thanks again.

Hello. I noticed, you don't have any flat cold damage anywhere on your gear, that means you are not getting any benefit from Elemental Equilibrium and that means lower damage. You being level 87 means when you reach 89 that's another 3 stat crit multi jewel and at 92 another 3 stat crit multi jewel. If your amulet wasn't corrupted, you'd be able to annoint via Cassia +1 Endurance Charge on it. Also your dagger can get much better than only +1 pretty much.

Thanks!
Hey so i just started this character and got him up to level 88 atm. I was just wondering what gear could I improve on. My current gear is

"
Hey so i just started this character and got him up to level 88 atm. I was just wondering what gear could I improve on. My current gear is

Hello. Looking at your gear, your dagger is decent but it can always go better. (Spell damage, +1 to global gems, attack speed, crit multi and hits can't be evaded). Your gloves are fine, if you can craft hybrid life on them via Crafting bench. Your main gems look fine, just try to get quality on them for that little extra boost, aespecially on Increased Critical Strikes support. Your belt can be fossil crafted with Prismatic + Pristine to get pretty much what you have but pristine fossil can also roll % Elemental damage for a little boost. As boot enchant goes I'd try to get 10% Ele pen from Uber lab. You should try to craft different Assassin's Mark ring. The other Diamond ring you have looks nice. As the helmet goes, get 30% Chance for discharge not to remove charges. It's insane DPS boost on single target because of charge sustain. Shield you have is really nice, it's just missing important life.

What u say for my compilation?
"
tomurko wrote:

What u say for my compilation?

Looks nice, especially the +1 Power charge helmet, but your Elemental Equilibrium is being destroyed by flat fire damage on your dagger.
Hello! What do you think about the idea of making similar build in 3.10, but:
1) We are going with wands plus new skills are triggered with wands
2) The main skill to trigger discharge is power siphon
3) We use range nova ring from 3.9
So basically the pros are
1) Range
2) Survivability because of range
3) More fun
4) Never before seen 5l discharge (1 is for reservation support)
Cons are
1) Theoretically loss of damage because of worse attack speed ( maybe 5l will compensate this)
2) Ring slot reservation
3) Worse bottled faith usage
4) Less auras
What are you thoughts on this idea? Sorry for my bad english btw.
"
refild wrote:
Hello! What do you think about the idea of making similar build in 3.10, but:
1) We are going with wands plus new skills are triggered with wands
2) The main skill to trigger discharge is power siphon
3) We use range nova ring from 3.9
So basically the pros are
1) Range
2) Survivability because of range
3) More fun
4) Never before seen 5l discharge (1 is for reservation support)
Cons are
1) Theoretically loss of damage because of worse attack speed ( maybe 5l will compensate this)
2) Ring slot reservation
3) Worse bottled faith usage
4) Less auras
What are you thoughts on this idea? Sorry for my bad english btw.

Hello. The idea is quite interesting. With well rolled wand, it might be a good idea. Sacrificing a ring for that Unique ring shouldn't be a problem.

By reservation support, you mean Inspiration?

Also "Less Auras" shouldn't be a problem. I've tried to run without a haste, and use Herald Of Ice instead. So there's plenty of mana to use for Power Siphon, I just wonder how you'd solve leech. Using cyclone is really cheap so you can sustain with mana regen, just because it is a channel skill.

Last edited by Sallynátor on Mar 11, 2020, 5:10:20 PM
By reservation I meant that we can not achieve 6l because of the spell slinger support.
Starting with VD spellslinger gave me some thoughts on this idea:
1) Power siphon and power charge on critical will give us a lot of dps due to the boots because we will gain additional power charge sources
2) Blood magic power siphon will solve all mana issues
3) I think dual void battery would be insane damage for this build
Hi,

Im doing this build in 3.10 i feel like im not discharging as much as i should i have level 20 haste 2.72 APS also not leeching enough to deal with all this damage bosses deal i have 6k life. I am still only using a 5 link atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info