[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

"
C1assical wrote:
Does using herald of ice constantly screw up elemental equilibrium for discharge?

Hello it doesn't, but the damage you get out of it is not much, because we give everything 25% resists (10% after Wise oak) so the damage gain is pretty much unnoticeable.
Will you update your items for 3.9?
I don't want to craft a shit item, so i want to know what dagger do you use in 3.9.
Thanks!
"
sebijani wrote:
Will you update your items for 3.9?
I don't want to craft a shit item, so i want to know what dagger do you use in 3.9.
Thanks!

This is my current gear on Standard, but that dagger is double legacy (Shaper mod + multimod). I am still trying to push for Sirus 8 in Metamorph, already have a Discharge char going, I am just still trying to push that Sirus (missing few more stones), and while I am doing that I am still trying to figure out what's best. But this is my dagger in league atm -
I just killed Sirus with this build! It was lvl6 Sirus i think i died 2 times coz' of the dodges but it worked nice! Thank you!

I have these items

Where can i improve my dmg? Thanks for answer!
"
sebijani wrote:
I just killed Sirus with this build! It was lvl6 Sirus i think i died 2 times coz' of the dodges but it worked nice! Thank you!

I have these items

Where can i improve my dmg? Thanks for answer!

Hello, gratz on killing level 6 Sirus. Really decent gear you got there. Change your Demon Grasp Diamond Ring. It has Flat Fire damage to attacks, so that ring is destroying your Elemental Equilibrium. You make everything less immune to lightning, but you are buffing Fire/Cold res. And you should be buffing only Cold res to get max value out of Lightning/Fire discharges (Power & Endurance charges).

Other than that, definitely try to get Level 21 Discharge gem. How are your jewels looking at the moment?

there is my jews
could this be done with a cospri's if you don't have the currency for the daggers, i have a cospri's so wondered if that would do?
"
TheNiemann wrote:
could this be done with a cospri's if you don't have the currency for the daggers, i have a cospri's so wondered if that would do?

Hello, current tree is not really made for Cospri, because we orient ourselves onto top and left side of the tree most, so we don't have much dexterity. If you can get 212 Dexterity for Cospri, yes you can do this build with it, but I don't think you'll come close damage-wise. Most damage per proc I saw on Cospri builds was around 800k and even that was Low Life version.
Im having some troubles with mana using Zealotry, precision and vaal haste auras with enlighten lvl 3, any advice on how to solve this or am i missing something? im actually level 51 so maybe something is missing from the skill tree
Last edited by Vergonzi on Jan 19, 2020, 6:27:25 PM
"
Vergonzi wrote:
Im having some troubles with mana using Zealotry, precision and vaal haste auras with enlighten lvl 3, any advice on how to solve this or am i missing something? im actually level 51 so maybe something is missing from the skill tree

Hello. I can run level 3 Enlighten for all 3 auras (Precision/Haste/Zealotry), I can even use Flame Dash but I can't summon Ice Golem. I guess, you are just missing something on gear that I have and that is flat mana I have on both gloves and ring. But you also have to take into account that I am level 96. If I were you I'd drop Haste and use Herald Of Ice for the moment (both are green socket so you don't have to recolor anything)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info