[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

I love COC Discharge.
U can use shield +1 all (Light/cold/fire) spell skill gems.
This increase Discharge DMG up to 200k
Hi there, been playing this for a few days and it's my favorite build yet (finally got discharge to be ok after a few leagues of learning the game, thx for the guide).

I seem to have hit a wall surviveability wise with 5k hp. Any suggestions for that?

Damage wise I'm still working on getting 21/20 gems and the last wise oak balance (got 2 atm), 3 crit jewels are a bit out of my budget for now. Also do you think tempered flesh could be worked into the build?

Here's my current character
https://pastebin.com/Tzzn483E
"
tinyrickC137 wrote:
Hi there, been playing this for a few days and it's my favorite build yet (finally got discharge to be ok after a few leagues of learning the game, thx for the guide).

I seem to have hit a wall surviveability wise with 5k hp. Any suggestions for that?

Damage wise I'm still working on getting 21/20 gems and the last wise oak balance (got 2 atm), 3 crit jewels are a bit out of my budget for now. Also do you think tempered flesh could be worked into the build?

Hello, sadly the PoB link you provided doesn't work. I checked your character manually, your gear looks semi-decent for the most part. Yes, until you have really good gear, you have to sacrifice jewel or two (3 or even4 point ones) to pick more % Life in tree. It's not that hard to achieve 6k, after you get your pretty much final gear. Damage wise you should be fine when you sacrifice a bit of Crit multi from jewels.

Sadly, I don't think Tempered Flesh is worth it for this build. After the Strength nerf close to Marauder (right under jewel socket near Endurance charge), the jewel pretty much lost it's value. So it's better to get 3 stat Multi with less travel points included.
"
vollekanne wrote:
I love COC Discharge.
U can use shield +1 all (Light/cold/fire) spell skill gems.
This increase Discharge DMG up to 200k

Hello. Yes I know +1 gem shield would be BiS, I was just trying to get a better upgrade with Spell damage, and resists I need. I am trying to recreate this in Metamorph now, so I want to do some crafting session, both for gloves and for shield.
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
tinyrickC137 wrote:

Hello, sadly the PoB link you provided doesn't work. I checked your character manually, your gear looks semi-decent for the most part. Yes, until you have really good gear, you have to sacrifice jewel or two (3 or even4 point ones) to pick more % Life in tree. It's not that hard to achieve 6k, after you get your pretty much final gear. Damage wise you should be fine when you sacrifice a bit of Crit multi from jewels.

Sadly, I don't think Tempered Flesh is worth it for this build. After the Strength nerf close to Marauder (right under jewel socket near Endurance charge), the jewel pretty much lost it's value. So it's better to get 3 stat Multi with less travel points included.

Hi again, sorry bout the pastebin this should work
https://pastebin.com/cpANMMBy

Yeah i'll probably drop some slots to get life and see how it goes from there, also trying to find vagan for that damn hits cant be evaded mod for 2 days now. Thanks mate!
"
tinyrickC137 wrote:
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
tinyrickC137 wrote:

Hi again, sorry bout the pastebin this should work
https://pastebin.com/cpANMMBy

Yeah i'll probably drop some slots to get life and see how it goes from there, also trying to find vagan for that damn hits cant be evaded mod for 2 days now. Thanks mate!

How's your cyclone APS btw, with only 1.2 aps Dagger? Doesn't it feel kinda slow?
Last edited by Sallynátor on Jan 6, 2020, 4:40:47 PM
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
tinyrickC137 wrote:

How's your cyclone APS btw, with only 1.2 aps Dagger? Doesn't it feel kinda slow?

It's about 5.2, a little slow even with maxed Haste.
Would this build work with corpi's malice?
"
C1assical wrote:
Would this build work with corpi's malice?

With current tree no, because of the dex requirement of Cospri. You'd need to change a tree a bit + you'd have to use Lycosidae to solve chance to hit problems, so it'd hinder our damage quite a lot.
Does using herald of ice constantly screw up elemental equilibrium for discharge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info