Support Gem Plus Preview

Spell echo: "Supported Skills deal 10% less Damage"

Spell echo plus: "Supported Skills deal 15% less Damage"

yes, it has other stuff but hmmmmm
Skill gems gated behind high-end RNG content ? Not sure I want that...

Also I can smell the "Skills Plus Tab Stash" coming...

A rework of existing gems would be better in my opinion, allowing them to level up to 30 with "bonus mods" slowly increasing with XP.
"
cgexile wrote:
Streamer question: how do u feel about players watching streamers faceroll maps and bosses

ExileCon devs: we want to start fixing and reversing the power creep

Solution: Primal Plus Support Gems

It looks like that sadly :(

I have enjoyed gameplay of the PoE 2 preview much so pls move the game this direction.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Oh, neat...

These things *must* be barred from being used with Empower.

Otherwise the power creep will leave the casual player who won't have ready access to them like the farm bots, nolifers, and otherwise highly skilled players so far behind they might as well not bother leaving the Strand.

Those are support gems. Empower works for active gems.
Anyone else ready to burn through 5 graphics cards a week with Spell Cascade Plus linked to Icestorm?
More rainbow mud.
Dont this new Gems break the Basic Rules of RPGs - Gear up and Level up.
I gather 20h in experience for my 20/20 and then i throw them away for plus...
As far as i saw it you can "vendor recipe" transfer the exp you already collected on your normal support gem to its plus version, so basicly you loose nothing.
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Skill gems gated behind high-end RNG content ? Not sure I want that...

Also I can smell the "Skills Plus Tab Stash" coming...

A rework of existing gems would be better in my opinion, allowing them to level up to 30 with "bonus mods" slowly increasing with XP.

your opinion is bad. if you dont want to use them ... quess what... wait for it... dont use them!

new stash tab? cmon even you dont believe in what you write altho it clearly got me to notice its stupidity so i guess you got what you wanted?

I'd say it kinda adds to power-creep but might as well bring new builds or make some stronger so it can be a bit closer to meta. this new gmp+ seems broken for projectile league tho :D
umm, we already have the same things that do the same things without the plus added to the name.

how are these plus anything ???

also i watched the whole twitch livestream of the exilecon and have received nothing for it.

what is the deal ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info