【𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ βš”οΈ 𝐇𝐂𝐒𝐒𝐅 π†π”πˆπ‹πƒ βš”οΈ πŒπ„π†π€π“π‡π‘π„π€πƒγ€‘β„’ πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†…πŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…³ βœ”οΈ

Account Name: Hc_Grace
Character Name:Lets_Just_Pretend_Im_Ok
Highest Level: Not sure this league as of now was 89 but it died so
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: with this account Nov 8, 2019, my other account is much longer not sure as I don't have access to it anymore.
Country/Time Zone: USA and Eastern standard UTC -5:00
But I'm looking for a change as i dont have too many friends that play anymore and i was hoping for some people to talk to and help me progress further.
Last edited by Hc_Grace on Jul 11, 2020, 7:35:35 PM
Bump
bump
nvm
Last edited by trashdps on Jul 24, 2020, 8:41:38 PM
bump
bump
nevermind
Last edited by hurlyz on Aug 4, 2020, 5:52:03 PM
"
hurlyz wrote:
Account Name: hurlyz
Character Name: HardcoreSSF
Highest Level: I had a 87 Cyclone Slayer (HCSSF) back in Abyss league, but he died and that was the only time I played HCSSF. In Standard, I have a 94 EleHit Scion.
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Oct 2013
Country/Time Zone: Eastern Canada (EST timezone)

Looking to get back into HCSSF (especially since I have that awesome character name) and I want to be part of a community that shares the same goals.

Invited.
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Account Name: Jcey

Character Name: Jcey_DSFlicker (Currently in Trade league SC, as I have plans to start HCSSF from next league onwards.)

Highest Level:Currently Lv96

Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: I started PoE during Delirium, learning ropes since then till now. Planning to start on my HCSSF journey NEXT LEAGUE onwards and commit to mastering and understanding PoE via HCSSF. Will sincerely love an active guild to pull me through the journey.

Country/Time Zone: Singapore, GMT +8.

I'll be joining a few private leagues the next upcoming weeks, 1 from This is Badger(CityVsSlum), and the other from Ziz and communities(Gauntlet). After which I will start HCSSF here during Harvest to do afew trial runs and plannings to play better for next league. :)

-Edit- Decided to practice on HCSSF for upcoming private leagues, will be active on HCSSF.
Last edited by Jcey on Aug 5, 2020, 2:06:19 PM
"
Jcey wrote:
Account Name: Jcey

Character Name: Jcey_DSFlicker (Currently in Trade league SC, as I have plans to start HCSSF from next league onwards.)

Highest Level:Currently Lv96

Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: I started PoE during Delirium, learning ropes since then till now. Planning to start on my HCSSF journey NEXT LEAGUE onwards and commit to mastering and understanding PoE via HCSSF. Will sincerely love an active guild to pull me through the journey.

Country/Time Zone: Singapore, GMT +8.

I'll be joining a few private leagues the next upcoming weeks, 1 from This is Badger(CityVsSlum), and the other from Ziz and communities(Gauntlet). After which I will start HCSSF here during Harvest to do afew trial runs and plannings to play better for next league. :)

-Edit- Decided to practice on HCSSF for upcoming private leagues, will be active on HCSSF.

Invited

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info