【𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ βš”οΈ 𝐇𝐂𝐒𝐒𝐅 π†π”πˆπ‹πƒ βš”οΈ πŒπ„π†π€π“π‡π‘π„π€πƒγ€‘β„’ πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†…πŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…³ βœ”οΈ

Bump
Account Name:victorpatton
Character Name:Deadmage
Highest Level:95
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Aug 18, 2014
Country/Time Zone: EST

I consider reading global to be unethical. Have been looking for a group of like minded people.
"
victorpatton wrote:
Account Name:victorpatton
Character Name:Deadmage
Highest Level:95
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Aug 18, 2014
Country/Time Zone: EST

I consider reading global to be unethical. Have been looking for a group of like minded people.

Invited.
Bump
Account Name: CoolDepot
Character Name: CoolDePotLegs
Highest Level: 94 ssfhc, 100 scrubcore
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: March 2017 on a 10 fps laptop, August 2018 with a real 60 fps pc
Country/Time Zone: Argentina GMT-3

Hello! Im by nature mainly a sctrade player and have being most of my poe life. I used to enjoy it very much, but each league with the increasing ridiculous levels of powercreep and lootcreep its been harder and harder to enjoy it.
So ive being often dipping my toes into hc, ssf and private leagues.
I played some of the ''No lube'' ProjectPT leagues (private league with all mods on, first ssfhc, then hc trade among ~100 members but without stash or vendors) and there i learnt to enjoy the andrenaline of hc.
And i also joined a small ssfhc guild on 3.9 and it was very fun but i didnt quite fit in with the other few members and there wasnt much going on in the guild because it was small and humble.
My dream would be to play groupfound hardcore with friends (to share the loot with 2-5 other players), but non of my real life friends plays poe, none of the people i have ever met in poe wants to play like that, and not even when i look for it in forums or google i cant find anybody to play in that way.
So id like to try your guild !! lets see if i fit in and its fun :)
"
CoolDepot wrote:
Account Name: CoolDepot
Character Name: CoolDePotLegs
Highest Level: 94 ssfhc, 100 scrubcore
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: March 2017 on a 10 fps laptop, August 2018 with a real 60 fps pc
Country/Time Zone: Argentina GMT-3

Hello! Im by nature mainly a sctrade player and have being most of my poe life. I used to enjoy it very much, but each league with the increasing ridiculous levels of powercreep and lootcreep its been harder and harder to enjoy it.
So ive being often dipping my toes into hc, ssf and private leagues.
I played some of the ''No lube'' ProjectPT leagues (private league with all mods on, first ssfhc, then hc trade among ~100 members but without stash or vendors) and there i learnt to enjoy the andrenaline of hc.
And i also joined a small ssfhc guild on 3.9 and it was very fun but i didnt quite fit in with the other few members and there wasnt much going on in the guild because it was small and humble.
My dream would be to play groupfound hardcore with friends (to share the loot with 2-5 other players), but non of my real life friends plays poe, none of the people i have ever met in poe wants to play like that, and not even when i look for it in forums or google i cant find anybody to play in that way.
So id like to try your guild !! lets see if i fit in and its fun :)

Invite sent
Account Name: Known
Character Name: Knownmining
Highest Level: 96 SC , 89 SSFHC
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: August 2014 / Rampage
Country/Time Zone: Ireland / GMT

First played during rampage in August 2014. Only really started mapping / end game during betrayal. Towards the end of this league I started playing around in SFFHC and am loving it. Having finished all the end game content pre and post conquerors of the atlas on soft core my goal for the next league is to push that content on SSFHC, would love some frunds.

"
Known wrote:
Account Name: Known
Character Name: Knownmining
Highest Level: 96 SC , 89 SSFHC
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: August 2014 / Rampage
Country/Time Zone: Ireland / GMT

First played during rampage in August 2014. Only really started mapping / end game during betrayal. Towards the end of this league I started playing around in SFFHC and am loving it. Having finished all the end game content pre and post conquerors of the atlas on soft core my goal for the next league is to push that content on SSFHC, would love some frunds.

Invited
Last edited by Natty_Savior on May 28, 2020, 6:43:13 PM
Bump
Account Name: trisprior
Character Name: Gluharr
Highest Level: 96 incursion ssfhc
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: May 2014
Country/Time Zone: GMT

all my friends that play poe are beta sc players and need to chill with real men who dont cry when they dc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info