【𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ βš”οΈ 𝐇𝐂𝐒𝐒𝐅 π†π”πˆπ‹πƒ βš”οΈ πŒπ„π†π€π“π‡π‘π„π€πƒγ€‘β„’ πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†…πŸ…΄ βœ”οΈ πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…³ βœ”οΈ

Bump
Account Name: KittyLVR
Character Name: AiluroWildSSFHC
Highest Level: 89 this league, 92ish last league
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Dec, 2018
Country/Time Zone: USA EST

Started playing SSFHC last league and loved the difficulty and risk. Looking for a guild that I can bounce ideas off of and share accomplishments. I like playing off meta skills and trying to get them to work in SSFHC, recently did a wild strike raider and divine ire trickster.
Last edited by KittyLVR on Aug 13, 2020, 3:43:08 PM
"
KittyLVR wrote:
Account Name: KittyLVR
Character Name: AiluroWildSSFHC
Highest Level: 89 this league, 92ish last league
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Dec, 2018
Country/Time Zone: USA EST

Started playing SSFHC last league and loved the difficulty and risk. Looking for a guild that I can bounce ideas off of and share accomplishments. I like playing off meta skills and trying to get them to work in SSFHC, recently did a wild strike raider and divine ire trickster.

Invited
Bump
Account Name: kiri720
Character Name: Kiridian
Highest Level: 89
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Dec 20, 2012
Country/Time Zone: Canada, Eastern

Started off playing SC, then moved over to playing HC and last league started playing HCSSF. Didn't really start enjoying the game as much as I do now until I played SSF. Stopped playing this league about a month in because I didn't enjoy the league mechanic.
Invited
Account Name:shikyothesecond
Character Name:shikyoracer
Highest Level:94
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile:may2015
Country/Time Zone:USA EST

more characters over 90 than i could count, i enjoy creating builds for ssfhc content and private league content. Need some guildly competition to get back my grinding edge.
Last edited by ShikyoTheSecond on Sep 2, 2020, 9:30:53 AM
"
Account Name:shikyothesecond
Character Name:shikyoracer
Highest Level:94
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile:may2015
Country/Time Zone:USA EST

more characters over 90 than i could count, i enjoy creating builds for ssfhc content and private league content. Need some guildly competition to get back my grinding edge.

Invited.
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info