[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

Please upload an actual endgame scion PoB. i did the budget version and now need to improve
I am playing this build for the 2nd time now, first time I didn't go Aegis Aurora because I was still stuck in the thinking that Aurabot builds can't be that variable to be able to switch something as important as the 15% RMR Shield, even though I managed to get a 12% RMR Amulet that time lol.

I am really glad I went Ascendant for the very first time on any of my Aurabots, because that really allows me some Build Freedom I didn't had before. I love playing Supports by Heart, but dying on them always frustrates me to no end. This build fixed that for me. Surely I still got some room for improvement, and I know I am probably behind most Aurabots in regards of pure DPS increase (Running only 1 Vengeful Commander so far), but at least I am having more fun than ever :)

My Aurabot is only Level 90 atm in Harvest, so I still got some passive points to grab, yet I still wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the effort that went into making this build, I really, really enjoy it so far!
"
Akayashi wrote:
I am playing this build for the 2nd time now, first time I didn't go Aegis Aurora because I was still stuck in the thinking that Aurabot builds can't be that variable to be able to switch something as important as the 15% RMR Shield, even though I managed to get a 12% RMR Amulet that time lol.

I am really glad I went Ascendant for the very first time on any of my Aurabots, because that really allows me some Build Freedom I didn't had before. I love playing Supports by Heart, but dying on them always frustrates me to no end. This build fixed that for me. Surely I still got some room for improvement, and I know I am probably behind most Aurabots in regards of pure DPS increase (Running only 1 Vengeful Commander so far), but at least I am having more fun than ever :)

My Aurabot is only Level 90 atm in Harvest, so I still got some passive points to grab, yet I still wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the effort that went into making this build, I really, really enjoy it so far!

Glad you like it. I haven't played much of harvest yet(mostly due to all my friends going ssf or skipping league), but things haven't changed much since last league. Cluster jewels got bit more expensive, so getting ones with RMR is going to be even more pain in the ass if anyone wants to go for it. On the other hand jewels used by herald stackers with RMR are now not crazy expensive as they used to be in 2nd half of delirium. As for your char, i'd recommend to switch out banner nodes for more es. CWDT molten shell is interesting, but i prefer having it on manual, since it cannot be always up and better be activated according to expected incoming high damage+ cwdt eats precious gem socket. Skipping vigilant strike is also an oversight. It's okay if you can't proc it just while running high speed, but some ranged or spell casting carries will need that fortify from you on tough maps and bosses.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jul 2, 2020, 6:36:54 AM
https://pastebin.com/p1B5FXbD
Pls check my actual PoB and give tips! (:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
Akayashi wrote:

Glad you like it. I haven't played much of harvest yet(mostly due to all my friends going ssf or skipping league), but things haven't changed much since last league. Cluster jewels got bit more expensive, so getting ones with RMR is going to be even more pain in the ass if anyone wants to go for it. On the other hand jewels used by herald stackers with RMR are now not crazy expensive as they used to be in 2nd half of delirium. As for your char, i'd recommend to switch out banner nodes for more es. CWDT molten shell is interesting, but i prefer having it on manual, since it cannot be always up and better be activated according to expected incoming high damage+ cwdt eats precious gem socket. Skipping vigilant strike is also an oversight. It's okay if you can't proc it just while running high speed, but some ranged or spell casting carries will need that fortify from you on tough maps and bosses.

Haha, thank you for checking on my Char, actually makes me a bit nervous now lol :D

The reason I dropped Vigilant Strike was in fact that I never got to proc it, Idk if it is just me being a melee scrub or if it is really that hard to hit. I am usually playing with my bf only, and he does give himself Fortify, so I didn't see it as much of an issue atm. But I do get that Vigilant Strike should be the way to go when running with a bigger Group and I'll definitely look into it again when I do so :)

Also went for the Banner nodes because he is dealing mainly physical Damage and so far I seemed fine with my ES pool. CWDT was actually just my personal preference, because I am just so used to have Guard Skills on CWDT from other Chars and atm it works fine for me, but yes, I am etremely short on Gem Sockets now lol.

I appreciate you took the time to check on my Setup and will think about doing some changes to it again, especially taking Vigilant Strike back in when I run with a full Group, probably around the time I reach level 95. Thanks a lot for your reply, will surely help me a lot to improve as Aurabot :)
So I have a lvl 89 witch, and considering respeccing her into an aurabot.
But I am concerned that she will still be squishy (currently specced as a spectre necro, but got tired of randomly being bursted down, if not oneshot, in low red maps).

What would be my best choice, if I wanted to have an aurabot that's not squishy, and doesn't need to constantly be dancing around trying to dodge everything? Tanky is my top priority.

Guardian? or Ascendant? or can the witch be made tanky enough?

Would be nice to just respec the witch, but I'd rather level a new char if that means my above criterias cant be met.
"
Yarik85 wrote:
So I have a lvl 89 witch, and considering respeccing her into an aurabot.
But I am concerned that she will still be squishy (currently specced as a spectre necro, but got tired of randomly being bursted down, if not oneshot, in low red maps).

What would be my best choice, if I wanted to have an aurabot that's not squishy, and doesn't need to constantly be dancing around trying to dodge everything? Tanky is my top priority.

Guardian? or Ascendant? or can the witch be made tanky enough?

Would be nice to just respec the witch, but I'd rather level a new char if that means my above criterias cant be met.
Necro will be decent tank(on 2-3 ex budget way more tank than your current setup), but i'd still recommend lvling ascendant, she has more points(read more ES), gives good phys defence to carry(he'll need only basalt flask with you to reach 90% cap) and only slightly worse offensive stats than necro. As i said in guide, this build was made for 1 fps juiced up t16 gameplay(what i had on 5800 radeon GPU), so don't worry about squishiness.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jul 4, 2020, 9:30:21 AM
1)any tips for farm burial maps with MF kinetic blast ranger?
2)in endgame version there is vitality and no flash and stone right?
3)clusters are the mess in this league, i cant even buy RMR cluster jewels, like they doesnt even exist in this league, how shouid i solve that ?
4)why u didnt answer my messages i wrote it about 10 times ((((
"
PaM3U wrote:
1)any tips for farm burial maps with MF kinetic blast ranger?
2)in endgame version there is vitality and no flash and stone right?
3)clusters are the mess in this league, i cant even buy RMR cluster jewels, like they doesnt even exist in this league, how shouid i solve that ?
4)why u didnt answer my messages i wrote it about 10 times ((((

1). How's that any different from other situations?
2)yes, because you want to get hit with aurora, also gem socket and unnecessary reservation
3)then don't get rmr ones. Build works fine without such extreme measures.
4)Idk
Wgat is the pantheon for scion? In 90lvl budget PoB there are brine king and abberath but in guardian spoiler its lunaris and abberath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info