[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

Delete this post, please. I can't find the way to do it. I made a mistake, I wanted to edit my first post and ended up quoting it. Sorry.
Last edited by Reset77 on Apr 22, 2020, 8:55:19 AM
1st suggestion seems legit.
2nd Offerings work on you with necro node in ascendancy
Hello!
Was wondering if you could give some advice for the guardian vairant with the new cluster jewels as the skill tree isn't updated for them. Did the gaurdian last league and like it better than the scion i'm trying out. I'm also trying to get enough rmr to drop skyforth so i can benefit from replenishing presence, wondering if that would be theoretically more tanky than the block version. (can probably get enough rmr from the 15% on a rare shield)
"
Talon43 wrote:
Hello!
Was wondering if you could give some advice for the guardian vairant with the new cluster jewels as the skill tree isn't updated for them. Did the gaurdian last league and like it better than the scion i'm trying out. I'm also trying to get enough rmr to drop skyforth so i can benefit from replenishing presence, wondering if that would be theoretically more tanky than the block version. (can probably get enough rmr from the 15% on a rare shield)
Guard is just straight up weaker than scion this league. Yes, you can go with Regen without skyforth, just remove wicked ward, add zealot's oath, use 1 or 2 replenishing presences swap boots to sin trek shield to RMR shield and add couple RMR jewels. I don't think that it's going to be much tankier, but you can do that if you can.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Maybe this is a dumb question, but why are we using the Jade Flask of Iron Skin? I'm hitting the 90% physical damage reduction without flasks, so I'm struggling with it something else is better here.
"
Xyxus wrote:
Maybe this is a dumb question, but why are we using the Jade Flask of Iron Skin? I'm hitting the 90% physical damage reduction without flasks, so I'm struggling with it something else is better here.

It's for more armour. Armour is calculated differently from raw physical damage reduction, you can edit pys dmg hit in pob to see how much exactly phys dmg reduction against which hits you have. It also helps Aegis Aurora to get more ES/block recovery. But you are right, stacking armour above 120k is not really profitable defence-wise. There's just not much stuff you can equip instead. Cinderswallow, bottled faith, any blue elemental flask are pretty much your options.
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
Xyxus wrote:

It's for more armour. Armour is calculated differently from raw physical damage reduction, you can edit pys dmg hit in pob to see how much exactly phys dmg reduction against which hits you have. It also helps Aegis Aurora to get more ES/block recovery. But you are right, stacking armour above 120k is not really profitable defence-wise. There's just not much stuff you can equip instead. Cinderswallow, bottled faith, any blue elemental flask are pretty much your options.

Cool, thanks for the reply. I agree there wasn't much else that would be better. I'm kind of between the expensive build and the cheap version right now anyways, so I'll worry about other things until I can corrupt these jewels.
How does the Smite gem figure into this? Sorry if i missed something.
Last edited by DeathofRome on May 18, 2020, 5:29:51 PM
"
DeathofRome wrote:
How does the Smite gem figure into this? Sorry if i missed something.
It adds temporary aura when you hit enemy. Aura equal to 3/4 of wrath value of added damage to both spells and attacks. It's also an actual aura, so it carries AS/CS from necro and phys reduction from guardian parts.
Hello ! I'm a currently looking for a build that will make me able to play solo, but also in a duo with a friend of mine whenever he is online... do you think that your build fits what i'm looking for ? I really want to be able to play on my own aswell, not just being in need of someone that dps for me all the time like a regular aurabot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info