7h twitch live 0 drops...

watched everything so far, nothing
I am laughning so hard about ppl who think that if you have 1.5% chance drop every 5min you get 18% in 1h.
No. You get 12 times each 1.5%. That's simple as hell, even little kids understand that. Shame on you.
"
EmeraldN7 wrote:
I am laughning so hard about ppl who think that if you have 1.5% chance drop every 5min you get 18% in 1h.
No. You get 12 times each 1.5%. That's simple as hell, even little kids understand that. Shame on you.

Go back to school with those kids, you need to learn math.
You really get ~18% chance in 1h.
(Same as having 12 times 1.5% btw)
Last edited by zamarusD on Nov 16, 2019, 5:40:17 PM
nobody tells each fail brings win closer. but as old l2 and poe player i can say that if chance not about 1\10000+ u can count on its numeric value if number of tries closing overall chance to 1. there's already more than 100 ticks with 1.5 chance for each, and there's WHOLE GUILDS in game whose members received nothing.
"
nobody tells each fail brings win closer. but as old l2 and poe player i can say that if chance not about 1\10000+ u can count on its numeric value if number of tries closing overall chance to 1. there's already more than 100 ticks with 1.5 chance for each, and there's WHOLE GUILDS in game whose members received nothing.

I played thousands of gacha mobile games and if theres a chance of 1,5% of getting a SSS hero if you pull 100 times you allways got atleast 1 SSS character or even more.

There's a bug and nothing more, and the bug its that poe website doest tell twitch website that the 95% of the poeple who doesnt got a shit are linked.
Last edited by orpi on Nov 16, 2019, 7:43:47 PM
Saw day 2 the drop rate was doubled. So far I've watched the full stream both days.. 2x0 = 0
Last edited by valvaganis on Nov 16, 2019, 7:53:02 PM
13 h watching .... 0 drops ....
+1

watched literally every minute of this convention. great exilecon, no doubt. but these drop-chances are ridiculous. feels like 6-linking all over again.
+1

But more like 12 hours (literally every second)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info