7h twitch live 0 drops...

had 10+ awesome hours, looking at this game's great future, i'm really hopeful for this updates, but still got nothing....
Can confirm after initially not receiving any drops, now got 4 copies of the infernal footprints and a set :X
So... Rngeesus not nice, but drops appeared ;)
"
SilentDemise wrote:
Can confirm after initially not receiving any drops, now got 4 copies of the infernal footprints and a set :X
So... Rngeesus not nice, but drops appeared ;)
you got drop now ?
I Never Support Grinding Gear Games again - due to the Twitch Drop Scam of Exilecon 2019
Yes, couple of hours ago. Hopefully more people are just stuck in the queue and will receive their items later
+1

nothing :/
I Never Support Grinding Gear Games again - due to the Twitch Drop Scam of Exilecon 2019
so as many people are happy cause they got a bunch of microtransactions in the end.... does that mean i'm the official leader of the 0,1% "watch 2 days, get no drops"-gang now or is the review still going on?

just wondering if it's worth my energy to keep checking for messages or if it's wasted effort. :(
"
GadK wrote:
so as many people are happy cause they got a bunch of microtransactions in the end.... does that mean i'm the official leader of the 0,1% "watch 2 days, get no drops"-gang now or is the review still going on?

just wondering if it's worth my energy to keep checking for messages or if it's wasted effort. :(

Personally I feel this whole thing has been a colossal waste of time.
Next time I won't bother, the stress this has caused... immense...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Attacks that people did against the wiki made in my language had recently calmed down . I think GGG had solved the issue for them at least. Also,I have started to hear my guild mates telling me they have received the drops as well. Appreciate GGG for taking their time to take action which was needed, due to the broken drop program on Twitch side.

For others that have not received, I hope they reach out to you as they did to my friends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info