ExileCon Announcements

Hey GGG, nice Improvements!!!

BUT:

?WHAT ABOUT CONSOLES?

Dont you think its time to say anything about the future of consoles and POE(2)?

For the moment its a shame and theres no word from your side for a long time now.
All my characters are level 95 - 98. If I want to level up higher I choose an other game. Because of dying penalty. The penalty is too high.
If I however in a bad day level to 100, what I get "Big glory".
"
shouten wrote:
"
Toblaqai wrote:
Well, now the only thing that keeps me more interested in D4 is Polish Language Come on, I know You can do also this, we Polish people are counting on You! :)

Could you please not use "we Polish people" to state your own desires and opinions?

From what I know, wast majority of polish poe players doesn't need that and doesn't bother themselves with lack of it.
Welcome in internet, domain of English language.
If you may, please leave your nationalism in front of your screen, thank you.

Game need bug fixes, polishing and faster response to recently found bugs, much bigger focus on new leagues to make them not start unbalanced or not even close to how they should be, not additional languages.

Yes, maybe I generalized too much, because the desire to play this game in my own language is pretty much just my selfish interest.

But also I know that a lot of young polish people are rich enough to buy some supporter packs and also lazy enough not to learn English to extent allowing them to play such complicated game.

I'm also sure that the crew is able to take care of all important issues and add new languages at the same time. Just hoping for it a lot.

Peace :)
" OK Guys , I just hope you did not screw 100k people on twich by not giving the giveways. All my freinds were watching 2 days all content and none of them got anything . Problem is not about missing mtx , its about folling everyone ... Hope Im wrong and this is just a coincidance " I have to say i am impressed how GGG handled the twitch glitch . Ride on !!!
Last edited by Tejlonpl on Nov 17, 2019, 6:16:07 PM
15 hours 0 drop ........
I though I had no drop (because my twitch bugged while I let it plays during the night (I went to bed at 4am (paris's time) both nights). My firefox bugged a lot too (but when I was awaked).
no notification on twitch, but a message on poe website : glowing red eyes mtx
Last edited by Lyonnel on Nov 17, 2019, 5:01:16 AM
"
Tejlonpl wrote:
OK Guys , I just hope you did not screw 100k people on twich by not giving the giveways. All my freinds were watching 2 days all content and none of them got anything . Problem is not about missing mtx , its about folling everyone ... Hope Im wrong and this is just a coincidance

its not. i watched both days, all my friends did too and no one of us or our friends received ANYTHING. its a pure scam and now they ignore us.

i even wrote an email asking about whats going on and they replied all good just bad luck, while on other places they clearly said it was broken
I got a drop. So its really just bad luck
"
LadyEmaleth wrote:
"
tzimize wrote:

I dont know how your budgets work. Every cent I've spent on Poe, counted in the hundreds of dollars, I've spent gladly. You give me a free, great game. I give you money, because you deserve it. If I feel like some of my money will go to financing mobile bullshit...I'm not that keen on spending money anymore :\

I'm not a fan of mobile games, but as long as the PC version is good I really don't care what else they do. I support the game because it's great and it seems that it will continue to be great, so nothing changed.

I agree with Lady, and don't really understand the mindset evinced by Tzimize. Supporting GGG means you support the company. If the company decides that working on a mobile game is the best thing for the company, then so be it.

This is a repeat of the drama that surrounded the console announcement. So many people were saying it was the end of PoE and that it was bullshit that "their" money went to console development and whatnot. But it turns out that console development didn't hurt the PC game, it in fact helped it. Everything that causes GGG to try new things pay dividends to all players.

I don't play on consoles, never will. Mainly because I've spent way too much time and money on my PC account, no damned way I'm starting over. I doubt I'll ever seriously play a mobile version. But I support GGG's efforts to expand and experiment.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
got 7 drops last night (one duplicate) while sleaping and having a stream turne d on on mobile. what a luck, cheers GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info