Someone just killed Uber Elder using nothing but a weapon (no other gear, flasks, buttons)...

This is just crazy, how is this even possible?:

https://youtu.be/l3P3cTQL_qA

Very impressive dodging skills.

And here I am still trying to get my first Uber kill.
Last edited by killingmasheen on Nov 13, 2019, 8:02:29 PM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2019, 7:23:53 AM
It's 7 link zombies, what do you expect?
Has automation gone too far?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Reminds me of pac-man. You would get to where you could clear levels blindfolded. It was all muscle memory. That fight's the same way. You don't need defenses if you know the right moves.
Well, if nothing else, Necros will get crushed in the next round of balancing.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Well, if nothing else, Necros will get crushed in the next round of balancing.

nah, they're just gonna make sure all the other archetypes can do the same
Ok, so if you know the move pattern to avoid all damage and let your minions do the attacking then you can run without any gear. It just takes a little longer. That is similar to:

Level 32 Uber Elder Kill Deathless
Level 36 Deathless Uber Elder Kill

Just have to know the move pattern to not get hit even once. There are always no-lifers in any game that can do in-game shit that the average player would be clueless, run the wrong way, and die often.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Running around in a circle while having bots doing the fighting for you isn't terribly impressive. If it were a melee build I'd be more impressed. Now do it with Double Strike please.
- Doesn't have to stop circle strafing to attack
- FoTM minion build in an OP link setup
- Only difference to a normal summoner u elder is that they move a little slower and have less hp, which doesn't matter because in a solo circle strafing situation you shouldn't be getting hit anyway. Yes it's impressive that they do it with minimal move speed, but they even mentioned in the video description that they did everything possible to maximise the movespeed they had which dampens this achievement too.

Overall it looks amusing, but it's not that much of an achievement considering the state of necromancers right now. It's a little pretentious to claim that it's the world first as well, I would bet money that at least a few people have done this for fun in the past.

And the fact that this is just an advert for his build with a clickbait title, nothing more.

tl;dr: Nowhere near as thrilling as the level 32 u elder kill, as they had to actually attack in their clear.

EDIT: Looking through OP's post history, i'm 99% sure it's an alt account made by the build creator as the majority of their posts are just advertisements for the build in question or posts saying "wow this is such a good build what an amazing achievement".
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last edited by Zionyaru on Nov 14, 2019, 5:47:03 AM
I wish! I'll take his gear though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info