Someone just killed Uber Elder using nothing but a weapon (no other gear, flasks, buttons)...

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Ok, so if you know the move pattern to avoid all damage and let your minions do the attacking then you can run without any gear. It just takes a little longer. That is similar to:

Level 32 Uber Elder Kill Deathless
Level 36 Deathless Uber Elder Kill

Just have to know the move pattern to not get hit even once. There are always no-lifers in any game that can do in-game shit that the average player would be clueless, run the wrong way, and die often.

How many tries does it normally take to learn the move patterns? I've tried 4 times now and still have no idea what's going on.
"
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Ok, so if you know the move pattern to avoid all damage and let your minions do the attacking then you can run without any gear. It just takes a little longer. That is similar to:

Level 32 Uber Elder Kill Deathless
Level 36 Deathless Uber Elder Kill

Just have to know the move pattern to not get hit even once. There are always no-lifers in any game that can do in-game shit that the average player would be clueless, run the wrong way, and die often.

How many tries does it normally take to learn the move patterns? I've tried 4 times now and still have no idea what's going on.

Takes some time. For me took a few months, gotta confess. For others need a few fights.

But Uber Elder is not difficult.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info