Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
steelsoldier wrote:
Entitled Twats funded the game, GGG would be nothing without people like us following them around, they need people who want mtx drops

They have fucking jobs, houses, and food because of people like us. And they betray us.

i don't feel betrayed ;)
Well, relax guys :)

This is a free to play game and we have a chance to get free stuff.

We already get to watch the convention without a virtual ticket so thats already great.

Maybe the MTX drops are simply lagging and everyone will get the drops much much later all at once. who knows.
Watched all day...still watching. No drop. The finale race was re-started due to technical issues. The whole production is lacking, and I might have been able to overlook it, but the tease of 5.5 hours watch time for a drop was misleading at best. GGG, if you are reading this, It would be nice if you stepped up considering 5.5 hours was kind of misleading.
"
Clovery wrote:
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
steelsoldier wrote:
Entitled Twats funded the game, GGG would be nothing without people like us following them around, they need people who want mtx drops

They have fucking jobs, houses, and food because of people like us. And they betray us.

i don't feel betrayed ;)

Ouch

Do you got twitch prime or ?
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
"
Clovery wrote:
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
steelsoldier wrote:

i don't feel betrayed ;)

I hate you (
0 drops from 2 days
Last edited by abdemon on Nov 16, 2019, 10:02:17 PM
-
Last edited by Eepis on Nov 26, 2019, 12:18:06 PM
"
TLrKittens wrote:

Ouch

Do you got twitch prime or ?

I have twitch prime, yes, i didn't sub to the poe channel.
"
Clovery wrote:
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
steelsoldier wrote:

i don't feel betrayed ;)

That's f'd up.
Hey there,

Watched 7 hours yesterday NO DROPS, watched 6 hours at 'double drop' rates today and STILL NO DROPS.

Reading Reddit and the twitch chat its obvious that 80-90% are not getting drops, there is obviously a major problem.

Support response
"

Thank you for the message and I am sorry to hear that you have not gotten the drops you are after. I have checked with the admin team and the drops appear to be working correctly. I wish you the best of luck for todays drops and if there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Hi There,

0 Drop gang here. 7 hours day 1, 6 hours so far day 2. Drops enabled, account linked and eligible.

I'm just like the other 80% where our accounts never had a chance, so wishing me luck, doesn't do anything.

Support response
"

Hi again,

Thank you for the response and I am sorry to hear that you feel that way. I am afraid that there is nothing additional we are able to do about this. I am sorry for this result.
0 drop gang - https://i.imgur.com/UQNCeSd.png

<a href="https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670">11-Mar-2021 - The day Poe destroyed Harvest, the day poe officially died</a>
Last edited by Daehak on Nov 16, 2019, 10:08:27 PM
"
steelsoldier wrote:

they need people who want TO BUY mtx drops*** not bitter man babies who throw forum tantrums at unlucky chances at free VISUAL mtx.

Currency tabs or any of the functional mtx's are not being given out, its literally FASHION. get over yourselves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info