Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
aeneaa wrote:
I haven't played the game since breach league(2017) and I was still following the announcements. I watched the half of 1st day without even linking my account to twitch because I did not even know it existed. I was watching Exilecon for info and having fun. But as soon as I linked my account, I got this anticipation of getting something cool. Even though I don't need it or have use for it at the moment. And I got sad seeing a lot of people getting frustrated and it kinda left a sour taste in my mouth. I wish there was no rng based prize or it should have handled better. And today I got 3 prizes as of right now. 1 pet, 1 glowing eyes and 1 weapon effect. But my point is that these drops caused lots of unnecessary heart burn and anxiety which was not necessary. It took away something from the joy of poe2's announcement.

^this
still nothing ... I'm starting to be scared for real ...
I Never Support Grinding Gear Games again - due to the Twitch Drop Scam of Exilecon 2019
I am somewhat scared as well, I haven't received anything xD
I Watched all the stream and I'm starting to recieve drops today, last was one hour ago.
"
mithosiris wrote:
I Watched all the stream and I'm starting to recieve drops today, last was one hour ago.
I watched all stream and still havent got anything... I'm losing hope.. and I feel like I've been baited, and tricked into believing that I'll be rewarded if I just watch the two day long and tiring live stream... I was supposed to buy a new supporter pack next league, as I have really enjoyed the supporter pack I bought this league.. but now I'm starting to have issues as to whether I should still continue supporting or not, I feel so betrayed.
"
DualZog wrote:

"
steelsoldier wrote:

No reason to be scared. Personally I'll take it to support as next step so that they could make it right.

And I sincerelly ask passerby whiteknights itching to comment about bad luck to take it elsewhere - it's evident now that not getting anything after 10+ hours or after "backlog script" is not a "bad luck" but a technical issue.

In his "Thank you" post, Chris mentioned Rebecca from Digital Extremes, who helped GGG make less mistakes with this event. I just hope they also make things right and watch how DE handled this in Warframe: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1110546-all-platforms-the-missing-nekros-prime-twitch-drop-from-tennolive-2019-script-complete/

Yes they also had problems with distribution, it also took them few days. But after they also investigated all other cases where people haven't got their drops and fixed that.

Last edited by kassigainen on Nov 18, 2019, 9:58:18 AM
"
kassigainen wrote:
"
DualZog wrote:

"
steelsoldier wrote:

No reason to be scared. Personally I'll take it to support as next step so that they could make it right.

And I sincerelly ask passerby whiteknights itching to comment about bad luck to take it elsewhere - it's evident now that not getting anything after 10+ hours or after "backlog script" is not a "bad luck" but a technical issue.

In his "Thank you" post, Chris mentioned Rebecca from Digital Extremes, who helped GGG make less mistakes with this event. I just hope they also make things right and watch how DE handled this in Warframe: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1110546-all-platforms-the-missing-nekros-prime-twitch-drop-from-tennolive-2019-script-complete/

Yes they also had problems with distribution, it also took them few days. But after they also investigated all other cases where people haven't got their drops and fixed that.

twitch support or poe support? if its twitch support then goodluck. I already asked twitch support about the issue and its already been more than 12 hours and I havent got any reply from them.. as for poe support, i dont think they can do anything about it, as their main focus are mostly in-game related concerns.
"
ayemjake20 wrote:

twitch support or poe support? if its twitch support then goodluck. I already asked twitch support about the issue and its already been more than 12 hours and I havent got any reply from them.. as for poe support, i dont think they can do anything about it, as their main focus are mostly in-game related concerns.

PoE support of course. If they can't do anything about their own event, I'll find a game with better support ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by kassigainen on Nov 18, 2019, 10:13:23 AM
I didn't have anything either until yesterday. I got infernal footprints 24h late. I thought that would be it but today I got 2 more drops just 30 minutes ago.

So just to let you guys know that you might still get something. Bless the RNG gods that were in my favor and GGG for these freebies.
Last edited by Shed900 on Nov 18, 2019, 10:54:52 AM
After a long long wait :

You found an item from Twitch Drops
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
You have been awarded 1x Infernal Bundle

Thank you GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info