[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

here's my current gear and already killed sirus on awakaned5 without dying. but i hope to change one of my auras to zealotry or anger for a good watcher's eye combo but im worried about loosing the chill and shock damage from skitterbots any suggestion or work around for the damage lost?
"
Alexdaikone wrote:
Well i just want a good CoC build all in one
I can swap hh for vise belt (alredy buyed one)
+ boots with tailwind as well
But im not sure if with those changes i will melt somethin in t16/sirius etc
I've got around 100-150ex to spend.
But i'm not sure where to find more dmg for bosses ><
even with belt swap+boots i dont think tailwind will give me huge melt against bosses.

I'm not too sure, with my current setup i've reached 5k Life which isn't too bad for the amount of unique's i got, still res capped + a bit more.
If you can get something like
but with better implic rolls (Kind of need the channeling one.) Add a pair of tailwind boots/Pair of
but with Eleweakness/High spell crit/Lvl to gems, gives u more dmg just need to get the high life rolls.
Add zealotry with a watcher's eye with precision/Zealotry pen and just get the lvls up to like 95's for more nodes/jewel slots. Prob reach a pretty good state for nuking then.
well ill just leveling for now 95 is a fast to get in rotas etc.
maybe some1 answers too bout how n why with a diff setup as well
"
Repentant_Xar wrote:
Might be a stupid question but should I be concerned about my attack speed when I slap a HH hunter in as my belt? I'm sure the mods I steal more then make up for the damage loss from going over 15 aps but just thought I'd ask to be sure.

With HH you disregard all cdr/aps rules. Damage will be so high that you just hold cyclone for 0.2 sec and you are done. However that's only true for self-curse version. Putting just HH is not that great.

"
here's my current gear and already killed sirus on awakaned5 without dying. but i hope to change one of my auras to zealotry or anger for a good watcher's eye combo but im worried about loosing the chill and shock damage from skitterbots any suggestion or work around for the damage lost?

Vortex is source of chill, use it while spinning, shock craft on ring. 4 second with 6sec downtime. On trash it doesn't matter, and for big guys - all map bosses will die within 4 sec. Only real loss will be on long fights with no immunity phases.
"
Alexdaikone wrote:
even with belt swap+boots i dont think tailwind will give me huge melt against bosses.

I just posted 15MIL DPS version - https://pastebin.com/nhZTLr5X .

Just HH is not that great.
Swapped my mark of the shaper for a circle of anguish which boosted my dps by 2k~ on tooltip (not sure how accurate is that).

Didn't really bother changing my other ring since poacher's mark is too good.
Last edited by Nekuuuuuu on Jan 11, 2020, 8:36:52 AM
Ik the feel, i'm trying to reach a better dmg for bosses but it's quite not there yet. Not too sure what to try get for type of upgrade now besides levels.
It's not as good as i'd like it to be yet for bosses, even for map bosses it feels "weak" althought they did buff the HP/Res.
Spoiler

Deathless Sirius 8 with that gear, so easy. But one question guys. PoB and In-Game cyclone aps values are different, as example, PoB show 11.71 aps unbuffed, while ingame hideout is 11.76. On maps, ingame aps is 13.51 (i dont count tailwind!!!) and PoB buffed w/o tailwind is 13.61. Cant find wheres the difference and why is it :D Maybe u'll hepm me with it...
"
Alexdaikone wrote:

With 100-150ex you should look for a good LL Version. I've made this and will aim for it next week: https://pastebin.com/L2TJ5e6r

Frostbolt: 840.000 * 5 = 4.200.000 DPS
Ice Nova: 580.000 * 5 * 2 = 5.800.000 DPS
Wave of Conviction: 3.590.000 * 10 = 35.900.000 DPS

Total of roughly 46.000.000 DPS

with 8.5k ES

Which still is not the maximum. Better Hatred Watchers Eye (instead of the Anger one i have and used in this PoB) + Helmet with - Fire Res (which i can't use currently with my Boots, because they have fireres, i can't afford to have fireres on Helmet too)

But be aware, the items i've used/created in PoB are close to max. There is not much room for additionall resists, accuracy ect. You will have to look for yourself which stat has to be on which item to make it work in the end.
Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 11, 2020, 11:09:26 AM
Killed Sirus A8 deathless with these gears

Last edited by Nekuuuuuu on Jan 11, 2020, 12:02:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info