[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Between this fire-conversion variation and the traditional cold one, any actual distinguishable advantages when it comes to mapping? I wanna do a build like this... just wanna make sure I invest in whichever results in being able to zoom around the T16s more efficiently (if either has an advantage). Already have an awakener-8 farmer (necro), but either this or the cold variation is going to be my speedy mapper once I get a definitive answer on the differences between the two.

Appreciate any feedback, gurus!
"
peterdink wrote:
Between this fire-conversion variation and the traditional cold one, any actual distinguishable advantages when it comes to mapping? I wanna do a build like this... just wanna make sure I invest in whichever results in being able to zoom around the T16s more efficiently (if either has an advantage). Already have an awakener-8 farmer (necro), but either this or the cold variation is going to be my speedy mapper once I get a definitive answer on the differences between the two.

Appreciate any feedback, gurus!

Cold is cheaper, and tankier, check my topsonzeus char, it was budget build 9k eHP and nice block chance. I dont enjoy CoC without 100% hit chance tho, so you would take Lycosidae or craft offhand stat-stick with hits can't be evaded any base you like really.
Fire is more efficient in scaling big DPS.
Last edited by zjazd on Jan 4, 2020, 3:51:21 AM
need help at improving my character =( dying to bosses and metamorphes at red maps and it takes me about 30-60 seconds till i kill them.
I know my jewels arent the best but that cant be the reason why i cant get killed any boss.
"
aQix wrote:
need help at improving my character =( dying to bosses and metamorphes at red maps and it takes me about 30-60 seconds till i kill them.
I know my jewels arent the best but that cant be the reason why i cant get killed any boss.

Your setup is good, its certain you read all the stuff.

Your problem lies in VERY LITTLE multiplier.
This build has 2 real multipliers
1)Crit multiplier obvious one, your is low as hell, even with power charges. 377% is too little, try to get around 500%
2)Ele penetration, even better than crit multi as every one you get is more valuable than previous, harder to come by tho.

Also get 21 gems, and remove fortify and place awakened added fire. Or anything really with dmg. + Get rid of leech gem and get dmg gem.

Throatseeker, instead of heartseeker is first step and annoint Heartseeker at you amu for cheapz.

Also you can path thru crit+multi to spells instead of aoe.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAYBABBYm6EdFBZvUftZ89mGjX2Ub6-bvOpqQ42_N9QQkqKj99fQ9WyMjmSD2_FswGbNFh8YEQ8mlVXGOkIPxMLsLJww-FBC-JfwH5UgtDjsVe_rF7A22E2S5RlKix9BBLMtHzBxVUuMNkyzYqzbXq6zBUJBlvGKJy-dqt2otvrQH1F0mFMyMmZUMHysmH_GZp7P3Ro47T9wbjpYtMW4yq7_Oti8b0t442qiAFAwcg82PZBVj0YgbnBS-tIfTI7pXfKU8VFHSRuCm_v1O3zUIxvIr40FtYnTKgsj9vemYeJTNRa_wfOmmajPKo2TJw==

Use this tree for now, with levels add life and jewel slots, and if u have str issues, need rare item or jewel with it.
Last edited by zjazd on Jan 4, 2020, 5:13:50 AM
thx for the fast reply =)

i switched life leech in, because i couldt get any leech amulet =( and without that, my survivability is even more worse ...

Dmg is now a bit better with awaken added fire and throatseeker + heartseeker anoint but i am even more a glasscannon, ripping while cycling in mob groups and got one-shoted 4 times by boss and metamorph =(
"
aQix wrote:
thx for the fast reply =)

i switched life leech in, because i couldt get any leech amulet =( and without that, my survivability is even more worse ...

Dmg is now a bit better with awaken added fire and throatseeker + heartseeker anoint but i am even more a glasscannon, ripping while cycling in mob groups and got one-shoted 4 times by boss and metamorph =(
What tier u are runing? Leech u need to get elsewhere if u cant keep the gem, its important.
is there a skill tree I could follow with this build?

T14-16 but for now it works, still life leech socketed in nova setup, skill tree changed like you said and put it some jewels with life,str, crit multiplier.

Thx for you help zjazd =)
Last edited by aQix on Jan 4, 2020, 6:10:04 AM
I'm not sure i get dw cospri's? Many on PoB is using it as well, but noone seems to be near the 15 aps you would need for using two? Some are using HH Which i assume can increase ur aps a lot, but the majority doesn't have one. Wouldn't 1x cospri+shield be much better?
Hey guys, this is probably most enjoyable build i ever played. Any ideas what should I buy now? I have 15 ex at the moment and try to get "effigon" with leech but this is just impossible...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info