The true end game is Fishing.

"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
csabijo wrote:
I fish all-day don't even map
I just spend all day fishing
Frankly, I don't see any problems with this game fishing is Afterall the true end game I never even seen the 4 guardians or shaper or whatever is at end

u don't think so prove me wrong!

What do you do with all the red herrings you catch? I caught so many that I had to give up on fishing because not enough stash space.

sorry was fishing all day and did not reply that's very easy you gotta use the secret recipe where you need 10 feathers and the rest are red herrings it gives you 1 ex was 2 ex but they nerfed it
The main char is a half-elf for the whole story OSHOCK FACEo
"
csabijo wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
csabijo wrote:
I fish all-day don't even map
I just spend all day fishing
Frankly, I don't see any problems with this game fishing is Afterall the true end game I never even seen the 4 guardians or shaper or whatever is at end

u don't think so prove me wrong!

What do you do with all the red herrings you catch? I caught so many that I had to give up on fishing because not enough stash space.

sorry was fishing all day and did not reply that's very easy you gotta use the secret recipe where you need 10 feathers and the rest are red herrings it gives you 1 ex was 2 ex but they nerfed it
Sweet! It worked!
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Vouch.
everyone knows fishing is a myth in this game.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:

Exactly! Definitely don’t look into it at all.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
"
demon9675 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

Exactly! Definitely don’t look into it at all.

never will since I focus mostly on other things but finding this guy...

is another story I suppose.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info