What You'll See on the ExileCon Livestream

Its funny that all peoples think it will a good expansion. Chris said in a post that the gameplay will change as people want another gameplay this days.
As a fulltime wow player long ago i was also hyped for big expansions, and mega frustrated, that it wasnt wow gaming. No grind, all things totlaly easy and for me no fun anymore.

I hope poe will not go the same way. But i think with console playing they will radical change the input so that the programming for console playing and pc playing is more consistent.

We will see. I am not soo hyped about 4.0
"
Xystre wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:
I hope you announce you hire the 3 developers from Blizzard North, and create a new game with them, or this 4.0.0.

GGG + Blizzard North will be the best possible news to ARPG world.

How about some faith in the people that made PoE into the biggest ARPG that there will ever be? Don't need to pull a 20 year old dev team into the mix. Nostalgia hunters are so narrowminded.

faith? how about more actions no more damage control regarding performance, no more excuses and specially no more "we fixed this" but the bug is still there.

there's no need for complex leagues and making things that later they can't fix.

Yeah and Legion and Blight are SO complex, man, brain damage right? Some people only complain. In every ... single ... post.
"
bobroslav wrote:
just dont let quin stream k thx

Oh, please, if that happens I leave instantly and watch VODs later just to skip this borderline moron.
PATH OF EXILE 4 !!!!!
^^ Yeeeeaaaa!!!
"
glasseater wrote:
Cannot wait, im exploding here

Go ahead.

If I watch stream will that fix syndicate lagfest?
They need to stop with the streamers/influencers hype. Video game companies are sheeps. Seriously, just release good stuff and you'll have players. No need to pay some random internet figures to make propaganda for you, it start working only as a metric for consumers and in terms of gameplay it puts shitty metas everywhere. Everybody is loosing to this atm, your credibility / our gameplay. (and to be fair I pretty genuinely like some PoE streamers/youtubers as persons, just they make a really shitty job that is too remunerated while they could do much more with their life and probably earn as much...)
Last edited by galuf on Nov 6, 2019, 12:00:12 PM
"
DaFerg wrote:
You spelled recognize wrong

It's New Zealand English language. Adapt to it.
"
obliviongg wrote:
"
DaFerg wrote:
You spelled recognize wrong

It's New Zealand English language. Adapt to it.

Even more so, I dare say its English English, as in propper English :D

UK, Australia and NZ do not spell colour color and they do not spell armour armor. Get used to it people, its proper English :D

(First occurred to me, having grown up in Au but moved 15 yrs ago to Eu, that I searched for armour passives spelling it as such and was thinking "oh crap, they spell armour -armor- in US" and was about to change it... when to my surprise I saw results in the search! lol <3 )
Also, really excited for the announcement. Hope its something good. Loving the evolution of PoE so much.

As for some people thinking the game will change to being easy and casual... Hardly the case guys, this is the selling point to the title. However, some simplifications are ok if they do them. Complicating something is not automatically equal to being good. And simplifying something does not automatically mean dumbing down for retards and being bad. A good balance is needed. Like the new crafting system they done since Betrayal. Arguably simpler to an extent, and 100 times better.

Hyped, cant wait.
Sounds really fun, I'm looking forward to it guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info