What You'll See on the ExileCon Livestream

cant w8 for streams and watch 4.0 gameplay
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
They could make the finale race very interesting by leveling the playing field and making them race on console. Now that is a race I'd definitely watch. Everyone out of their comfort zone.
Will wand attacks finally get new skills and improvements?
"
atrokkus wrote:

It's just a bizarre and randomly unkind thing to say. Like going to a park and saying "I could do without the well trimmed grass". I would have totally understood the sentiment if they invited some random non-PoE streamers for publicity's sake, but they invited the most loyal PoE streamers.

It's not the same thing at all. A game can exist without streamers. Streamers cannot exist without something to stream. They're completely optional, not an actual part of the game. They're simply more well known members of the PoE community. Some players give them "celebrity" status and love watching them. Others have no idea who these people are and don't care to watch. Steamers aren't the "well trimmed grass". They're more like festival banners. The park is still a park without the banners.
chocolate
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Sivershock wrote:
4.0.0 mega-expansion with megabugs, no doubt

it should be fine - just 1 lucky streamer to make sure the test realm can handle it

You do know that Demo has nothing to do with stress test, right?
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
the countdown in this website used to be to start a new league.

Now the countdown it's to announce a new league.

I'm kinda mad with it. But ok, i guess i can forgive you. GL and I hope everything its ok on exilecon. I'll be watching it!

It's not a countdown for the announcement of a new league, more of a new expansion.
"
tonnyzhl wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Sivershock wrote:
4.0.0 mega-expansion with megabugs, no doubt

it should be fine - just 1 lucky streamer to make sure the test realm can handle it

You do know that Demo has nothing to do with stress test, right?

You do know that was a joke and a comparison to the D4 play test where they allowed a bunch of streamers to have a go at it and not just 1?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Very curious about the picture choice on the header, looks like some creepy kind of dark forest. Great work!
"
Ant1m1nd wrote:

Steamers aren't the "well trimmed grass". They're more like festival banners. The park is still a park without the banners.

Streamers do a lot of publicity for the game. There is no doubt that a streamer like Kripparrian had a massive impact on the popularity of this game. The same goes for a lot of others popular streamers. They're also a medium for GGG to connect with the general public. They "leak" stuff, they create content like youtube videos,.. Every serious PoE gamer knows Zizaran and Mathil. This is 2019.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info