"
DaFerg wrote:
You spelled recognize wrong

the 35 people there woud be trilled :D
great
Yay,,,, why are there no leaks like in D4
"
Yay,,,, why are there no leaks like in D4

There's still over a week left. How long before the show did the D4 leaks come out?
Noice!
Do not forget to give console players a stable videogame without endless lags and crashes while promoting and hosting a convention at the end of the world.

Because Path of Exile still isn't one.
I'm looking forward to ExileCon a lot more than another recent con.
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:
I hope you announce you hire the 3 developers from Blizzard North, and create a new game with them, or this 4.0.0.

GGG + Blizzard North will be the best possible news to ARPG world.

How about some faith in the people that made PoE into the biggest ARPG that there will ever be? Don't need to pull a 20 year old dev team into the mix. Nostalgia hunters are so narrowminded.

faith? how about more actions no more damage control regarding performance, no more excuses and specially no more "we fixed this" but the bug is still there.

there's no need for complex leagues and making things that later they can't fix.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 6, 2019, 9:58:15 AM
just dont let quin stream k thx
FWIW (nothing I'm sure) I for one have no interest in exilecon for the same reason I have no interest in "behind the scenes." Poe is already criminally short of opportunity for immersion and continuity.

Faces and voices and cringe adcopy words to go with what I already wish I didn't know about GGG is not something I'm eager to acquire.

I await a text summary and patch notes.

Everyone else, enjoy your infomercial.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Nov 6, 2019, 10:01:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info