EKTEL'S TRUE WARRIOR LEAGUE. BHC, SSF, NO MAGIC / RARE - ATTACKS ONLY!

Thank you.
smoke mine = movement skill that create smoke cloud, amazing for early melee
lvling at lvls 10-25. Useless for melee after that.

I really dissapoint with that.
I think GGG devs add that skill gem to the game for a reason.
It is our auto culling(+rarity), auto blind, auto maim(not best way, but cool if you cant offer mana for flesh and stone).

Other ways are more slow.

Purity with zero support useless, imho. There already no rare items drop. In endgame, with some global chance to blind, it could work then, maybe.

With counter skill you should get hit first, this is dang and slow if you are not gladiator with a lot of block. Totem should be placed first.

Best regards.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_and_Stone

There's your maim and with increased effect ;)

You ask for too many "autos", my friend :)

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Playing devil's advocate here, how enforcable is the "unlinked Herald" rule?

I'm not familiar with private leagues, but it seems like there would have to be constant monitoring of players profiles to police this. It seems like a risk, but couldn't players play by the rules 99% of the time while running through zones/maps and then do a quick gem swap and have their herald 5/6 linked for the dangerous boss fights? Seems like it would be really hard to bust them on this.

btwm this is a cool idea. I'd love to do things like this if I had the time. And if it wasn't hardcore cause I die a lot :)
Would love to play but I can't contribute to the increase in players and it's all filled up, would appreciate an invite or increase to player number! Can contribute points
i would be down to do it .. but theres no room
Any way we could crowdfund and help you ? id love a slot
likewise, i'm eager to join. can help crowdfund.
So, I'm using Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, War banner and Herald of Purity (unlinked).

What about Vaal Grace? Is it allowed? I wouldn't use Grace aura, just vaal now and then.
Is withering step allowed?
ИХИХИХИХИХИИХИХИХИХИХХИ
PoE Blocklist - расширение хрома для форума
Most likely if you strongly need purity in yourself build, you dont restict supports for it in league.

Day1.
I always play my build, not everyone's else! It depends on purity herald with blind and culling, but i will try.
This is challenge i didnt before. No golem too. Maybe ok.

Day 2. Lvl 40.. Too slow.. Champion/glad league.
Maybe i'm only alive jugg exile here.
(in underused ascendancy league only juggs survive)

Still dont use purity herald(not worth 25% mana for that). Bad dmg With crafted weapon.
Look like i lose challenge, but i can give it last try.

Day 3.
If at day 2 i cant finish a10 or find it impossible at all,
Most likely i will use purity with supports and leave that league (i dont like grind, not fan of a janre).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info