PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

EKTEL'S TRUE WARRIOR LEAGUE. BHC, SSF, NO MAGIC / RARE - ATTACKS ONLY!

I'll be away for a couple of hours, I added 10 more slots to crowdfunding, just in case :)

Don't worry, I'll be ready :)
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
"
woxex wrote:
"
Tresemme wrote:
Are other heralds ok linked ?

Yes(curse but why not use all heralds for curses?), but you cant use them for damage(HoI clear).

Toxic Rain, Caustic Arrow, Explosive Arrow the should be banned.

Why ban those?

Because they scale like spells.
TR,CA = chaos dot
Explosive arrow = same as ele hit
So, no spells and auras at all? Even attack-related like Phase Run, Blood Rage and Precision? What about movement spells like Flame Dash or Dash? Mirror Arrow also have minion btw
And hey, we are warriors, why we cant use true warrior's auras like Pride or Hatred?
Last edited by SolarOne on Nov 2, 2019, 3:26:12 PM
Thank you for a fresh league! It should be cool.
Please, tell me.
Curses are ok, but you restricted use of blind/culling/maim with purity herald as support? Why? It not sound good for me..((

Just to be clear,
flesh and stone is restricted too?

Smoke mine, war banner, blood and sand - are ok?

p.s. abyssal cry - restricted??
Last edited by voroncov5050 on Nov 2, 2019, 3:07:43 PM
Banners and blood and sand / flesh and stone are ok!Abyssal cry is ok!

precision and other auras NO.
smoke mine NO

Movement skills are OK!

Blood rage and phase run are ok!!

Culling, maim, blind etc can be linked to many skills, not a big deal, Totems, counterattacks, movement skills..Put them somewhere else :)
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Nov 2, 2019, 4:08:16 PM
CAUSTIC ARROW, TOXIC RAIN+ EXPLOSIVE ARROW ARE BANNED, TOO.
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Nov 2, 2019, 4:02:03 PM
Just to clarify this again;

Herald of agony and Purity must be UNLINKED.

-Mythabril
Arctic Armor is OK

Curses on Blasphemy are OK

Skitterbots = NO!

-Mythabril
These rules are so inconsistent. Ele hit is banned because it scales like a spell??? Do you even realize that literally every attack that's going to be good will scale like a spell? Rage support gem for added flat physical damage and attacks with flat added will be the only playable options.

Better rules would be just to force everyone to take blood magic and only use attack skills for primary damage sources. At least you didn't put on a ton of stupid ass mods that would've made the league unbearable so I gotta praise you for that.
The banned skills just scale dmg with levels, very unfair for the other skills.

Having some flat dmg added per level doesn't help as much. You also sacrifice a gem slot to add that flat dmg whereas you don't have to do that with Ele hit etc.

Believe me, have a look at Blight HC SSF and you will see there are many options out there ;)

Yeah, I don't like all those mods, makes it unnecessarily hard. My philosophy here is just to have fun crafting and finding your own weapons plus dealing dmg yourself.

Finding a unique will be FUN again :)

-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Nov 2, 2019, 5:26:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info