EKTEL'S TRUE WARRIOR LEAGUE. BHC, SSF, NO MAGIC / RARE - ATTACKS ONLY!

GLOBAL CHANNEL /1666 to chat with the fellow players!!

I've already paid for 20 slots / 10 days, we'll crowdfund if more people want to join!

THE LEAGUE STARTS IN ABOUT 5 HOURS, SEE LINK.

RULES!!!

Saying it here for everybody-

you CANNOT use vaal double strike if it is not your main skill!!

you also CANNOT use totems as you main source of dmg!
You CANNOT use aspects

YOU MUST USE ONLY ATTACK SKILL GEMS !!! NO AURAS / ACTIVE SPELLS / GOLEMS / MINIONS, unless they're from the heralds such as Agony Crawler and the Purity boys.
Skitterbots = NO!
ELEMENTAL HIT IS BANNED as it scales like a spell.
BANE IS ALSO BANNED
CAUSTIC ARROW, TOXIC RAIN AND EXPLOSIVE ARROW ALSO BANNED

Agony Crawler /Purity boys CANNOT be your main damage source - THEY MUST BE UNLINKED!

exceptions = Heralds ONLY and defensive spells are allowed !! Such as molten shell, steelskin etc! Heralds can also be linked with utility supports or curses! For example, HOI + ICE BITE for frenzy generation! Blood and sand and flesh and stone are also ok!!Banners are fine!!
Decoy totem is also allowed! Warcries and movement skills are ok!Blood rage and phase run are ok!!

A TRUE WARRIOR CURSES IN BATTLE, SO CURSES ARE ALLOWED
COUNTER ATTACKS ARE ALSO ALLOWED OF COURSE!!!
Also CWDT defensive setups such as CWDT+ VORTEX or even CWDT + life / mana leech are also allowed

If there's anything I've forgotten, please let me know so I can update the rules!

Wiki List of ATTACK GEMS to get ideas.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Category:Attack_(gem_tag)

LEAGUE LINK

https://pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/EKTELS+TRUE+WARRIOR+LEAGUE/99mCcfjPIYenVu54ZuN_
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Nov 7, 2019, 8:28:53 PM
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2019, 6:09:05 PM
Isnt herald of agony and purity pretty much a minion ? :/ with them allowed meta going to be all around those 2 skills...
I updated it so they CANNOT USE those as main damage sources ;)

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
How defensive only can you clarify ? We can only use those 2 heralds unlinked or what ?
Unlinked for Agony and Purity. Sounds good I guess ?

-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Nov 2, 2019, 1:38:48 PM
Are other heralds ok linked ?
"
Tresemme wrote:

Yes(curse but why not use all heralds for curses?), but you cant use them for damage(HoI clear).

Toxic Rain, Caustic Arrow, Explosive Arrow the should be banned.
"
woxex wrote:
"
Tresemme wrote:

Yes(curse but why not use all heralds for curses?), but you cant use them for damage(HoI clear).

Toxic Rain, Caustic Arrow, Explosive Arrow the should be banned.

Why ban those?
-Mythabril
What will be the channel to talk with others?
Last edited by kontautas on Nov 2, 2019, 2:14:55 PM
"
kontautas wrote:
What will be the channel to talk with others?

Oh, yeah! Forgot that!

GLOBAL CHANNEL 1666!!!

-Mythabril

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info