The Lord's Labyrinth: Path of Exile Gamebook

So... 3.9's labyrinth rework confirmed?
This looks amazing!
"
DEvil27 wrote:
So... 3.9's labyrinth rework confirmed?
Yup, confirmed.

The 3.9 changes to Mario's Boring Maze tie in with bows. You can load your character into your bow, instead of an arrow, and shoot your character through all the retro 80s stuff straight to the last fight with Mr Bonybutt and the lady with no vision who sits on his shoulders.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
"Phantom Blood Izaro doesn't exist"

Phantom Blood Izaro:

Spoiler
hold the fuck up
Last edited by Kutuzovh on Oct 28, 2019, 8:12:26 PM
Supporter pack or D4 super duper ultimate edition?!

Exciting times.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Typo in image. "preroll"

Did you mean reroll?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
This doesn't count as unnerfing Poet's Pen, or fixing lab.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Oct 28, 2019, 8:40:56 PM
Reminds me of Berserk. Fantastic artwork. I really hope whoever does this will at least consider making an actual story at some point
Will we be able to use currency we find in the books to trade on line for better gear? If we find a HH or mirror in the book can we redeem that page for an in game version?

:)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
SUBARASHI

I hope the reward is in a tier I can get

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info