AShugars wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
MAJOR ISSUES THAT ARE NOT GOING TO BE FIXED:

- Portal beside or on top of pump;
- Monsters attacking players outside the lanes;
- Monsters ignoring lanes and going to pump;
- Physical bears can't be stopped/slowed and ignore players/towers/minions/etc;
- Blight ranged mobs firing 7667567568 projectiles at the same time from offscreen;
- Alched blight maps doesn't counting towards achievements;
- Blight map drop rates.

I am wondering myself why at least some of these issues listed haven't been addressed.

GGG's ambitions consistently exceed their delivery capability within the 13wk cycle. Untried, untested leagues is inevitably the result.

By mid-league, development resources then need to stop working on fixes in order to focus instead on future priorities - e.g. the next league, 4.0, the 4.0 playable demo at ExileCon.

I think GGG's current level of delivery quality is unsustainable - at some stage competition will cease to be insignificant, and players who are turned off by alpha/beta testing will have appealing ARPG alternatives and will be much less likely to come back to the game.

Only fix that might have got me to log back on is noticeably absent. Fix the positioning of the blight encounters so that monsters don't spawn on their target, or there's really no point in trying.
CB sound. This should be interesting...

Also did people apply skins to Einhar captures to scam ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
So, no progress was made at dealing with off-screen kills from projectiles fired all at once by blight mobs?

Are insta-kills from off screen not seen as an issue to address?
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The remains of destroyed Delve Walls can no longer be consumed or destroyed like corpses, because they aren't.

Why change this? I want do destroy them, they disrupt field of view.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
so this means blight is out of alpha and it's moving to beta?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Gordy_ wrote:
Blade Furry used with Infused Channeling will be fixed when ?

Been two league.

What is wrong with it?
"
"
geo1475 wrote:
Cool, can you please bring back the new shatter sound, thank you.

When the stress kills Chris this is a good example of why. NEVER has a community been so impossible to please.

yeah, if only there was a way to reward Chris for what little stress he has from the game.

maybe if some game company could give him many millions like Tencent did ?

yeah he really has it rough.
After every patch on this league, with minor issues solved but the major keep going stronger... now I'm thinking that on GGG HQ they're a meme like "We don't do that here"
"
Crix10 wrote:
3. Voided league just for fun where nothing is kept... make it all crazy... Crazy Fun!

it's crazy fun for a few days until you burn out and don't show up for the next league. that's not what they want so it's not gonna happen. there is an article about how league of legends did this mistake and how the community reacted. too much candy isn't good.

"
"
Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.

Is this some sort of joke?!?!
Meaning, inspiration charges will no longer effect mines? Or just rewording the gem itself..?

do you know what "clarify" means?
Last edited by dachoppa on Oct 21, 2019, 10:55:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info