3.8.2 Patch Notes

blighted maps drop every 10 15 maps isn't so bad ratio. Is still better than stack 100 fragment of something.
Agree on path of towers and portals near the pump. Yesterday i started a blighted map and 0 towers to build on the initial path...
Huh flashback race?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Huh flashback race?

I'm feeling nice today so here you go..

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Update: We've also received a lot of questions from players asking about a community event during the current Blight League. We do not plan to run an event like Mayhem/Turmoil/Flashback in 3.8.0 because it would take too much development time during a busy period while we're working hard on the 3.9.0 and 4.0.0 announcement builds.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Abax11 wrote:
blighted maps drop every 10 15 maps isn't so bad ratio. Is still better than stack 100 fragment of something.

10-15 maps?! I've done 50 t15-t16 maps and only saw 1 t13 blighted map. And i was extremely lucky ! I had 10 days of playing at least 6 hours a day without one!
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
"
Abax11 wrote:

10-15 maps?! I've done 50 t15-t16 maps and only saw 1 t13 blighted map. And i was extremely lucky ! I had 10 days of playing at least 6 hours a day without one!

I have that ratio at least and some of my friends too. Usually did between 20 and 40 maps everyday and got at least 2. somedays 0 and somedays 4 or 5.
All depend in clear speed, is more frustrating if you take 10 minutes per map rather than 3.

Anyway is faster than finding fragments.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
guidom1980 wrote:
Banning the people who made use of this trick doesn't make them liable and contrary to what u say that more people will use exploits next time?
No, I think not, since in the end the items are all destroyed now and this should be seen as a warning when something similar occurs.
Lol... So what happens is guy A makes a bugged chest, sells it for 100ex to guy B, GGG comes and deletes the chest, guy B lost the item and 100ex while guy A is rolling in dough. Fair and balanced.

Guy B should have learned from what just happened...
Fix for Loot Filter sound bug when?
I dont get it. If you dont like the game, just move on to another rather than looking like a troll here. It's not good for both the game and for you (unless you get off from being a troll).

There's like less than 50 of you, and it's always the same people lel. The political people, the Chinese hating people, the troll that says "so it's out of alpha stage", so on and so forth. So 50 x 60 is $3000. They are not bothered by $3000. And they definitely can forego any future profits 50 people can generate if it means peace. Trolls are always the minority by the way.

So do yourself and everyone a favor by just leaving and playing another game.

Thank you
This guy is right this bug makes ELE hit LA and ice shot unusable period. Yet no word on it or fix. awesome
"
Abax11 wrote:
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
"
Abax11 wrote:

I have that ratio at least and some of my friends too. Usually did between 20 and 40 maps everyday and got at least 2. somedays 0 and somedays 4 or 5.
All depend in clear speed, is more frustrating if you take 10 minutes per map rather than 3.

Anyway is faster than finding fragments.

So yeeeeah you are full of shit if you say you use 3 min to clear a map if you do the blight encounters(which is where you get the maps). A blight encounter itself takes a couple of minutes at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info