[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

"
Aarhus wrote:
Hello, I'm currently considering league starting with this build. With OoS' nerf would you consider leveling directly with Brand Storm or OoS is still the way to go ? (the nerf to numbers doesn't seem big but 1.5s activation instead of 1s seems pretty huge, maybe I'm wrong)

Thanks for the build and the update mate !

You're welcome. Either method is viable. Personally I will be doing OOS cuz it is just so fast and smooth like nothing else. The nerf is pretty small, especially after OOS has been leveled up, i.e. when mapping.
I'm going to try this for league start, but at what point do you swap over to storm brand from OoS/WOC ? Is it after you got a couple of certain items ?
"
adealio wrote:
I'm going to try this for league start, but at what point do you swap over to storm brand from OoS/WOC ? Is it after you got a couple of certain items ?

Get tabula first to 6-link your OOS. Prior to Shimmerons, dual wield rare wands with decent damage mods will do just fine for farming maps. Once have the Shimmerons and the anima stone, you may switch over to this build.
I'm looking for my league started for 3.9,and I've pretty much settled on either this or an ED/Bane build. I was wondering what benefits going witch w/ indigon over something like templar gives us, especially considering the buff to monster resistance. Would you be able to give a quick comparison of the two builds?

I mostly want to just reach endgame quickly and start the new content and challenges, so I need something that can clear maps decently fast but can also viably farm endgame bosses safely.
I don't quite understand which tree i'm supposed to be using as my guide. The POB doesn't match the level 94 tree listed in the guide.

I'm just going to level with Storm Brand, I'd rather not use a ton of regrets later.
please update POB
"
dan1elgott wrote:
please update POB

Done
This build was super smooth to level. Easily completed the campaign on a 4-link. That Stone Golem regen is awesome leveling QoL. Storm Brand feels great in the Metamorph fights too as you can keep your distance.

Looking forward to getting geared up once I farm some currency, but even the pre-autobomber stage has been great fun to play with. Really happy that I went with this as a league starter.
"
Qikly wrote:
This build was super smooth to level. Easily completed the campaign on a 4-link. That Stone Golem regen is awesome leveling QoL. Storm Brand feels great in the Metamorph fights too as you can keep your distance.

Looking forward to getting geared up once I farm some currency, but even the pre-autobomber stage has been great fun to play with. Really happy that I went with this as a league starter.

Sweet~
I've been playing 3.9 on league start with this build too.
Entire build complete except for watchers eye, timeless jewel and shim as they are not yet available in league.Golems do die every now and then which is annoying.
So far it works pretty good, still trying to get some more eHP as I am currently at only 4.5k life and 1400es (without discipline active)
Last edited by MaxeDamage on Dec 15, 2019, 1:14:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info