Can ergonomic keyboards reduce the strain of playing PoE?

.The many boulders frozen to the underside of the ice sheet tended to scratch the rocks over which they rode.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 12, 2020, 5:30:25 PM
I have completely stopped repetetive strain injury by placing a Razer Orbweaver left of my keyboard at an angle and mapping that for actual play and using a Logitech G600 MMO Mouse with the flasks mapped under my thumb. The buttons on the mouse are small enough that you can just roll your thumb across them without lifting your thumb. No macros required, no risk of ban.

This has completely alleviated the pain I had playing this game. Also, make sure your chair is at proper height so that your feet are flat on the floor(or a footrest) while your thighs run parallel to the floor. Your arms should also be parallel to the floor in your play position. Your wrists should be as close to straight as possible. I also use one of those bean filled wrist rests for my mouse.

Setting your chair and armrest height is VERY important. Good luck :)

PS. Monitor height: Your monitor, placed properly, should have your eyeline, looking directly forward, in the top 1/3rd of your display.

Last edited by LilitTheFallen on Oct 24, 2019, 11:33:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info